I'm Sorry

I walked away from her place slowly. What happened needed to be done. That's what I wanted to keep telling myself. I wanted to tell myself that she wasn't sad and that she didn't like me. I wanted to tell myself that I was going to be okay without her. I was sure I was walking slower than a snail. The clouds didn't make me feel any better as a storm started coming in. The clouds turned dark and gray. The sunlight couldn't be reached from below. I kept walking though. I didn't stop. I didn't want to because I know that I'd run back to her place and hug her like crazy. I'd tell her I'm sorry and that what I said was a mistake. I couldn't live without her. She was a drug. My drug. I couldn't keep myself away, but one day, you have to get away and stop or it will affect you in a bad way. But this had nothing to do about me, it was about her. 

-

"Byun Baekhyun, correct?" a raspy voice said sending shivers down my spine. 

"Who are you?" I asked him. He chuckled. 

"I guess it is you then." There was a pause. I was starting to shake just because of his voice. "You're dating my trash, correct?" His trash? What? I was confused. "I'm sorry, I mean my daughter, Moon Nayoun, of how you call her, Yun." He didn't wait for me to reply to him. "I'm going to keep this short. Don't meet her anymore and if you do, then you're not going to be the one dead, she will." My eyes widened. I wanted to ask him what he was planning, but I couldn't find myself to say anything. 

-

I did it for her good. Yeah. I did it for her own good. I kept walking. I didn't stop or look back. I couldn't. We only dated for a while. Not even a year. It had felt like a million years with her though. Everything did, to our first meeting, to my final goodbye. Everything was falling slowly. I entered the dorm and everyone looked at me weirdly. I didn't say anything and they didn't either. I walked into my room and lay on my bed lifelessly. I didn't do anything else. No one asked questions, but it didn't really matter because I had no answers. I didn't eat. I found it odd how I was hurting when I was the one that ended the relationship. I put my face in my pillow and groaned. It was odd, because that night, I cried. I cried that I couldn't get the girl I wanted. I was sobbing and I couldn't stop. Chanyeol had asked later on what had happened, but I didn't reply. I was crying too much to let him know. 

"Come on, Baekhyun, eat," Chanyeol said looking concerned. It had been a whole month. I hadn't eaten much. I only ate every now and then, but today, I couldn't eat. "You can't go around on an empty stomach. Heck, you didn't even eat last night." I pushed the bowl away slowly. "I give up," Chanyeol finally said as he walked away. Finally. "You can try, but I'm not doing it." Sehun tried this time, but failed just as bad as Chanyeol. Everyone had tried, but I couldn't focus on them. The last person was D.O. He walked up to me and put me in a head lock. I finally woke up from my dream and suffocated. I moved my arms up and down trying to get out of his head lock. 

"D.O! S-stop, I can't... breathe!" I yelled. He let go and pushed the bowl to me. 

"Eat, you can't go through a break up like this," he said as he walked off. They all looked away quickly as I stared at them. 

"How did you guys know-"

"She called us last night. She was hoping that you were lying," Sehun said quietly. I started eating and ignored it. 

"Just tell her I wasn't," I said coldly. "I don't care about her anymore." Everyone was surprised and even the ones playing games stopped. They all looked at me, but I was then lifted out of my seat. Suho had grabbed my shirt tightly. 

"What'd you do to make her so sad?!" He yelled at me. 

"It's none of your business," I said. "She's not your girlfriend anymore and she's not mine. If you care about her so much, you date her."