What to Do

I slammed the door as Suho entered my room. I threw my bag on the bed. "Why did you do that?! He's your friend! Are you crazy?!"

"He's taking my girlfriend away! Am I supposed to not to care Nayoun?!" he yelled at me. I ran my hand through my hair.

"It's nice that you care, but you can't just go and punch him!"

"Why because you care for him more than me?!"

"I never said that!"

"You obviously show it! You hung out with him this past month! What about me?!" I just looked at him. He shook his head, "Never mind, if you can't be committed, then we're over."

"What? You're going to break up with me because of one guy? How many times have I seen you with a girl other than me?"

"I've never dated anyone but you! That's the problem you have. If you do one thing, I've done it too. You hang out with Baekhyun, I have to hang out with a girl. Is that how your mind works Nayoun? I dated you at first because you wanted to get away from your abusive dad, but I'm dating you now because I like you. Why can't you see that?"

"That's right, I don't see it because I only wanted to get away from my dad. So what?" He just looked at me. That wasn't supposed to slip out. "Suho, wait-"

"I'm done." He left my house and I took a deep breath. I ran my hand through my hair again. It couldn't end like this. I then looked at my ringing phone. It was Baekhyun. I hung up and just kept having that argument replay in my head. I didn't want to talk to anyone, especially Baekhyun. I walked to my room and collapsed on the bed. I had never felt like this in a long time. It was true, Suho had been protecting me from my dad. He was abusive and I needed someone to lean one and he had seem to be the one. There was a hard knock on the door and I sighed. I opened it and Bakehyun was standing there. He looked up and he had a busted lip and his soft cheeks had been blurred into a purple black. He tried to smile but ended up hurting himself.

"Can we talk?" Baekhyun asked. I just stared at him. I didn't say anything. Just stared, that's all. He didn't wait for my answer and came into my house and sat on my couch. I slowly closed the door and stood in front of him. He sighed. "I'm sorry." What? I was confused. Why sorry? "I shouldn't have taken you away from Suho. I mean. I shouldn't have liked you at all. It's hard to go along with what your heart isn't telling you. I'm just sorry." I was feeling hurt. I want him to like me. Maybe it wasn't Suho who should take my heart, maybe it was Baekhyun. He stood up though. He walked towards the door, but I pulled him back.

"You don't have to be sorry. You can just stay with me," I said. Oh crap. I just confessed. He sighed and ruffled his hair. Baekhyun turned to me.

"Friends. We're just... Friends," he said calmly.

"I thought you liked me," I said as my heart broke. My eyes started to flood even though I tried to stop. "Why did you say sorry for liking me then? Were they just to mess around with me?" He didn't speak and I started crying. "Why don't you like me? Didn't you say you liked me?" I punched him lightly and then more tears fell. He hugged me for a moment and then let go.

"We're just not made for each other," He said. He walked out the door and I just cried as I thought about what just happened. I felt potential. But I guess it was just me.

<< 5 MONTHS LATER >>

I walked into the building smiling at the body guards. They nodded back at me and went back to their work. Today I was hyped. I was finally allowed to see my boyfriend. I walked quickly out of excitement and found their room. I then stopped, what if he isn't happy to see me? I took a deep breath and smiled as I opened the door. Twelve handsome men looked up at me. I waved at them and Baekhyun and Suho walked up to me. They smiled. They both looked at each other and nodded. "Noona," Sehun smiled. He offered me a spot and I sat down.