Just One Day With BTS

Baekhyun tried hugging me with his sweaty self, and I pushed him away, "I'm sorry, but I'm clean and you're dirty."

"Thanks....." Baekhyun said. I laughed then Tiffany came in, "OMG! You are really here!" She ran up and hugged me tight. I hugged her back, "I missed you too! Where's umma?"

"Ah, Victoria?" Tiffany asked, "she's with her group. Did you hear the news?"

"What news?"

"me and Nickhun are dating!"

"Yay! Congrats!"

"Look, noona came," Sehun laughed.

"Why are you laughing you..." Tiffany started. Then Sehun stopped. I laughed, then Baekhyun hugged me and I started to flair my arms around, "Danger! Dirty boy!!!!!!" Everyone started to laugh.

_________________________________________________________

Next morning, Baekhyun had a full schedule, so I was stuck home. I sat on the couch eating hot cheetos, when a text came through:

From: (***)***-****

I found you~

_____________________

I looked around scared, then another text came:

From: (***) ***-****

I'm V!! Hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!

___________________________

I sighed and texted back: What makes you text me?

V: Can you come over?

Me: Sure, I'm bored anyways.

V: Meet us at the park.

Me: Us????

Then he stopped texting me. I sighed and stood up. I changed into a nice spring outfit. I stepped outside and felt the nice breeze and sun hit my face. I headed for the park.

________________________________________________

I arrived and saw BTS, I should've known. They walked up to me and smiled. "Eun Yeun, annyeong!" V smiled.

"You derp," I said, "who is who?"

"The dude with the beanie is Suga, the one with small eyes is Jimin, the one with white hair is Rap Monster, then the guy with the snapback is Jungkook, next guy is J-Hope, he has the cheesy smile, and the normal guy is Jin."

"Oh, Suga, sugar?"

"Yep."

"That's odd."

"Where do you want to go first?"

"Me? Uh, I like Lotte World."

"So do I!!!!" Jimin yelled like a kid. I laughed.

"Get in the van!" Rap Monster said.

"Roger that, appa!" V yelled. He ran to the van. I followed.

We sat in the van and played rock, paper, scissors. "Shoot!" V yelled. He held out a rock, while I held a paper.

"What?!" V said. He slapped his hand, "bad hand."

"We knew V would fail us," Jungkook said shaking his head. Jimin was on the verge of tears T^T. I laughed, "You really don't have to pay, I brought my wallet."

"Naw, we got this," Jin said.

"I want to eat~" V whined. He rubbed his belly. I laughed him, "Sucker."