Wedding <3

It's been 2 months since Baekhyun has asked her to marry and Baekhyun was so jumpy today. "Eunnie, wake up," Baekhyun whispered.

"What~" Eun yeun asked as turned on her side.

"Do you know what today is?"

"No." Baekhyun pouted and Eun yeun laughed, "today's our wedding."

"You remembered!"

"Only because you reminded me over 50 times yesterday."

"Is that bad?"

"Maybe."

"I just can't wait! Let's get you to my parents house so they can get you ready! Then I'll be at the wedding getting dressed there and greeting people!"

"Baekhyun, calm down."

"I can't! Then they'll be a 4 layered cake and people smiling at us. And then they'll be congratulating us and then we'll be having a great time. Next we'll have the reception! OMG! I'm way to excited! Then they'll be other sweets and some good steak and-"

"Baek, deep breaths and you're spoiling everything."

Baekhyun took a deep breath and started to get ready to leave. I sat in the car waiting for him to come and drop me off at his mother's. Baekhyun started to run to the car and sat inside.

I entered the house and Baekhyun left. I went upstairs into the room where my dress was waiting. I got into the dress, while Baekhyun's mom helped me. Then she did my makeup. My mom appeared.

"Omo, my daughter is beautiful!" her mom smiled. She hugged her mother. "I also bought you a necklace," Baekhyun's mom said. She took a necklace out.

"Jangmonim, you didn't have to."

"I had to," Baekhyun's mother said, "you wouldn't look more beautiful, and to be truthful, it's Baekhyun's old necklace. I found it in his own room and shined it up." Eun Yeun smiled, "Thank you jangmonim."

"No worries."

"Omo, it's time to go, Eun yeun. Hurry let's get in the car."

Baekhyun's hands were sweaty. He was waiting for guest to arrive. "Baekhyun, are you ok?" Xiumin asked.

"Huh? I'm just jumpy," Baekhyun said, "and maybe a bit nervous."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine," Chen said patting his back. Baekhyun just stood there with his friends and his father-in-law and father.

People started entering and Baekhyun greeted everyone, then he saw the last person he wanted to see, Soomi. She was wearing a blue dress. "It's nice to see you," Baekhyun said.

"Congrats," Soomi said. She bowed and entered with a new guy. Xiumin leaned in, "Did you meet her new boyfriend? I heard he's a rich man and his dad is the president of the biggest company ever."

"Really? Cool," Baekhyun said. Tiffany and Victoria came in and Tiffany put Baekhyun in a head lock, "Well, you've done good." She let him free and he took a deep breath. They entered. Then there was fans ready to come in, but security was there. After everyone was there, they closed the door and locked it. Baekhyun told the security to stay on watch everywhere.

"Knock knock," said a voice.

"Come in," Eun yeun said. Suyin, Yin, and Youme came in.

"You look so beautiful!" Suyin said, "I wish I was wearing a beautiful dress like yours."

"Maknae is not allowed to get married~" Youme sang.