B-B-Baekhyun?!

Baekhyun's phone rang and EXO grew quiet. Baekhyun answered his phone, "Hello? Mom you shouldn't be calling me. Oh it's important? Ok, I'm coming." He hung up and Lay bluntly spoke, "why is your mom calling you at this late hour?"

"For something important," Baekhyun said.

"Oh~" D.O said.

"Alright, bye!" Baekhyun skipped off. Chanyeol slapped his forehead, "when will he stop acting like a kid?"

"You're really asking that?! Wow!" Chen said.

"Yea I- hey! You're no different!" Chanyeol fought back.

"You guys are older than me and you act like kids!" D.O replied. Chen and Chanyeol quieted down.

~Somewhere over the rainbow(JK)~

Baekhyun rang the doorbell of his parents' house. His mom saw him and hugged him, "Come in! Come in!" Baekhyun came in and sat on a couch, "so what did you want to talk about?"

"Well...you're getting married!" Mr. Byun said excited.

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"She's beautiful and she's in high school. She's a senior! She is also beautiful," Mrs. Byun said.

"You repeated that already," Baekhyun included, "who is her parents?"

"The Lees," Mr. Byun replied.

"The best thing is that you're sleeping over here and meeting her tomorrow!" Mrs. Byun said.

"But, the group, SM, Chanyeol..." Baekhyun started.

"We told SM and they have nothing planned for EXO at all."

"Ok."

"I'll get your bed ready." Mrs. Byun scurried to Baekhyun's old bedroom. Beakhyun stared at his mother excited about him sleeping at his house. Then his dad scooted closer to him, "Baekhyun, please be kind to this girl. She's been hurt more than once." Baekhyun nodded, "Yes appa."

Then the doorbell rang. Baekhyun opened the door and saw Soomi standing there. "Hi Baekhyun, can I come in?" Soomi asked.

"I guess," Baekhyun scooted to the side to let Soomi in. She came in and sat next to Mr. Byun, "hello, how are you?"

"Hi Soomi. I'm fine thank you. I think it's time for me to go to sleep." Mr. Byun walked away and Baekhyun sat by Soomi, "I thought that Suho broke up with you!"

"He did, but I still like you. That's way I said its ok if he broke up with me," Soomi said smartly.

"But I'm-"

"I know that you have an arranged marriage. I think it's me that's going to be your wife!"

"Really?"

"Why? You don't like me?"

"It's not that, it's just that I like someone else."

"Who?"

"She hangs out with us and she's funny. She understands my problems."

"That's all me! You described me!"

"No, wait-"

"I can't wait to be your wife! I love you too Baekhyun!"

"But I-"

"Sh, no need."

"I don't mean you. This girl UNDERSTANDS my problems, not makes them."

"Baekhyun, I don't make your problems! That's even more better!" Soomi walked out the door. Baekhyun's eyes widened, * What if she is my to-be-wife?!*

"Mom!~" Baekhyun ran to his mom.

~at the hospital~

Eun Yeun was writing in her journal and drawing something, then her parents came in. "Eun Yeun-ah? Are you ok?" Her mother asked.

"I'm fine mom," Eun smiled at her parents.

"We have a surprise," her dad said.

"What?!" Eun Yeun said excited.

"You're getting married!"

"What!!!!"

"Lower your voice!" Her mom said.

"Sorry, but to who?"

"We can't tell."

"Umma~"

"Quit you aegyo."

"When will I meet him?"

"You have already met him Eun Yeun."

"I have?"

"Yes."

"You will see him tomorrow. Get some rest and you'll be fine tomorrow." They walked out and Eun Yeun sighed.

~Next Day~

Baekhyun came out of his room and yawned. "Baekhyun, hurry and get in the car!" Mrs. Byun said.

"Why so early?!" Baekhyun yawned sitting in the car, "it's 6am!"

"You have to see her early," Mr. Byun said.

~At the hospital~

"Umma, it's so early!!!" Eun Yeun whined.

"You're meeting him today!"

"Could he be-" Then the door opened. Eun Yeun turned her head and her and Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"B-B-Baekhyun?!" Eun Yeun said.

____________________________

Hi guys! I finally updated! Sorry for the very short chapter, but if you can do at least one of these 3 things:

1. Follow

2. Vote

3. Comment

Thank you for supporting me on my first story! I have been very busy, but I just had to write again. Love y'all!!!! ❤❤❤