Crashed

It had been three days since that has happened and I didn't have the courage to go to EXO's next concert. I lightly touch the keyboard to where it didn't make a noise or letter appear on the screen. I huffed out a breath. What was I supposed to do? Suho apologized yesterday and I still can't get myself to go to a frickin' concert. I stared at my phone for a while. I knew that Baekhyun would call because I wasn't there to support him. I didn't tell him about the incident and I felt bad for not doing so. My phone then lit up. It was a text. I grabbed my phone and looked at the notification bar. Of course, it was Baekhyun. I opened the text slowly and cautiously. I knew what it was going to be about though. I then clicked on the message. 

Where are you? Aren't you coming? I really felt bad. I really do, but if I go, then I'll see Suho. Then I'll avoid him and then Baekhyun would know something is wrong, but either way, he'd know that there was something going on. I just huffed out a breath and texted back in the most "normal" way... I think. 

I want to go, but I have to much work. Great. First it's 'I won't tell him' to 'I'll just lie to him'. I'm such a great person you know? I put my phone back down and let a sigh out again. When was I gonna tell him? I groaned loudly as I lay back in my chair. I didn't have any courage to tell him. Gosh darn. 

"Are you okay, Miss Yun?" I looked up and Lena was peeking into my cubicle. I got up from my seat immediately to look like nothing happened. 

"I think I am," I said as I grabbed my phone and walked out of my cubicle "casually". "I'm just going to take a snack break." I tried to put a smile to my lips but it didn't work out. My mouth just wouldn't smile. What was wrong with my muscles? I walked past her and went to the small area where I could take a rest. I sat down in the spot and stared at my phone. "What's wrong with me?" I asked myself. Bakehyun kept texting and it was making me nervous. I just ignored them. 

"Miss Yun?" I turned around and saw the manager. I stood up quickly and brushed myself off. 

"Yes?" I asked him. He smiled and stepped in. My manager, Jung Shin Yoo, was a good looking, young man. He had nice brown hair and his eyes were a piercing brown. His shape was nice and I was sure he had muscles somewhere. I was actually surprised that he was going to be our manager. I'm sure that if I didn't date Baekhyun, Manager-nim would've been my boyfriend. He was very nice and gentle with others. His temper wasn't bad either. That's what I like about him. 

"I was thinking of talking to you for a bit. You know how you're working on the magazine design right now?" I nodded as we took a seat. He hesitated and then let a tiny smile out which showed his dimple. "Would you like to eat dinner with me?" he asked. I was surprised by his request. I didn't know that he'd ask me to eat dinner with him. 

"What about the other employees?" I asked him. He let out an awkward laugh. I didn't know why. "Wouldn't they find it unfair if we ate without them?" He let out a more awkward laugh. 

"We should invite them shouldn't we?" he said in a different tone. I didn't understand why he was being like this. Was he always like this? I nodded and he let out that weird laugh again. He left the room and I was confused. I then looked down at my phone and Baekhyun was bombing my phone with texts. I then remembered the situation and stopped being confused to hurt. I felt bad. I'm such a bad person. I groaned as I lay my head on the table. 

--------------------------------------

"Cheers!" everyone yelled in unison. They all drank their beers and I smiled as I drank my cup of Sprite. I wasn't much of a fan of beer. It didn't satisfy my taste at all. We all started eating the meat that was being cooked. Most of the people were already drunk and crazy-in-the-head. I stared at them as they started whining about their lives. Lena, to be exact was crying her feelings from her mouth about the manager to me. I awkwardly sat there listening.