Living With EXO

"Tiffany?" Eun Yeun said with a hoarse voice.

"You remember me!" Tiffany smiled.

"Eun Yeun, you're alive!" Victoria said. She hugged Eun Yeun lightly.

"Where am I?" Eun Yeun asked. Then Suho ran in. He looked around and saw Eun Yeun.  He gave her the smile she missed so much. then Tiffany interrupted, "What are you doing here?"

"Eun Yeun, I'm so sorry. Will you forgive me?" Suho asked holding her hand.

"Yes, wait," Eun Yeun started. Then she remembered her dream and looked closer and saw that it was Soomi, her rival. Then  she spoke, "I don't know. Just know though we're not together right now. Once I think about it." Then the rest of EXO came in. They saw Eun Yeun. "Isn't it too packed in here?!" tiffany said because she was claustrophobic. EXO went to Eun Yeun's bed.

"Eun yeun, are you ok?" Tao asked. He glared at Suho. Tao never acted so mean to his mama Suho, but if he hurt Eun Yeun's heart, he hates Suho.

"Hey Tao," Eun Yeun smiled, "I'm fine actually."

"I've never seen you in such a condition," Chen says.

"I've got an idea," Victoria said. Everyone looked at her. "Eun Yeun will stay at EXO's dorm for a week and then choose if she should still date Suho."

"What?!" Luhan said, "But he doesn't deserve a girl like Eun Yeun. And plus, he's hurt her mentally and physically."

The rest of EXO nodded then Xiumin spoke, "But she should came and stay though. Maybe she can come and help me make the dorm neater!"  He glared at the EXO members.

"why are you being like this?! I thought you didn't like the together!" Tiffany said.

"I don't like them together but it's equal and fair," Victoria said.

"I agree," Eun Yeun said.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" Chen said.

"No," Beakhyun said, "She's not out of her mind." Baekhyun lookes at her, "she's being truthful."

Eun Yeun looked down and blushed.

"Ok then, EXO will try to visit everyday. Then once you get out of the hospital, you're going to live with them," Tiffany said.

"Is my parents ok with that?" Eun yeun asked.

"They said it's great, but they have a better surprise," Victoria said.

The girls ran out, and Eun yeun yelled out, "Where are you going without- ow! headache!" Eun Yeun held her head.

"Are you ok?" Suho asked.

"can you get me some water?" Eun Yeun said.

"ok." Suho got a cup and put some water in it. Tao rolled his eyes. Suho handed the cup to her.

"We'll be back tomorrow," Kris chuckled.

"ok," Eun Yeun smiled with enthusiasm. EXO left and Eun yeun went under the covers and went to sleep.

~Next Morning~

Victoria and Tiffany came early before their schedules and woke Eun Yeun up.

"Eun, wake up," Tiffany said.

Eun Yeun opened her eyes, "What are you doing here?"

"we came to say hi, but be careful of EXO," Victoria said.

"why?" Eun asked.

"Why? Well they can mesmerize you very well."

"Sorry, but I've met all of them, I'll be fine guys," Eun Yeun interrupted.

"Ok, fine, we've gotta go bye!"

~Only Hours Away~

EXO came and Baekhyun and Kris talked to Eun Yeun the most.  "Hi Kris and Baekhyun," Eun Yeun smiled.

"We had nothing to do since we don't have a schedules. Also Suho's not here," Kris said. Eun Yeun looked around and didn't see him, "Well you guys can leave and have fun."

"we can't, we have to practice for 2 more hours if we leave," Baekhyun said.

"What's Suho doing today?" Eun yeun asked.

"well..." Kris started

~Flashback~

"What's this?" Chanyeol said. He picked up the note, "Dear EXO, I am going to visit Soomi. So please tell her that I have another schedule today. Love Suho. Eh?! I thought that he broke up with- AISH! MAKE UP YOUR MIND SUHO!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol ruffled his hair.

"He's in big trouble," D.O  said.

"why would he tell us to go instead of him?!" Kris asked.

~End of Flashback~

"Uh what?" Eun Yeun asked.

"SUHODOESN'THAVEASCHEDULETODAYHEWENTTOVISITSOOMI!" Xiumin blurted out.

"Let's face it, he won't look at you with those I-love-you look like he used to," Sehun sighed.

"We're sorry Eun yeun," Kai said.

"it's alright," Eun yeun started to cry, "Can you guys leave? If you didn't want to come then you didn't have to." Then suddenly Suho came in, " sorry I'm late- what's wrong Eun?"

"Xiumin told me what you did," Eun Yeun said, "don't you like me?"

"Let me explain," Suho said.

"Suho, I don't think she wants to hear your alibi," Baekhyun guarded Eun yeun.

"I went to break up with her!" Suho said. Then the room went silent, then Chanyeol spoke, "how do we know that's not a lie?"

"I'll show you once you're discharged," Suho said. Kris rose an eyebrow, "won't that be a while?"

"Yes it will," Eun yeun said, "For now I don't want to see any of you guys-"

"I broke up with her because I love you."

"Then why did you kiss her passionately?!"

"I love you more than her."

"Then why did you- ouch!" Eun yeun held her head.

"Are you ok?"

"Stay away!! Ow!"

"Do you need water?" Baekhyun asked her in a worried tone. sehun handed Eun yeun a cup of water.

"thanks, I don't want to see or live with you Suho!" Eun yeun yelled.  EXO's eyes widened.

" I-" Suho started.

"why did you kiss her before me?"

"I-"

"I'm missing school and practice because of you."

"I'm sorry."

Then EXO left the room and Suho grabbed Xiumin, "Why did you tell her?!"

"She needs to know the truth, that's why. I don't like to lie like you," Xiumin said. He took Suho's hand off of him and walked with the rest of the group. "She doesn't want to live with us," Sehun pouted.

"No, she doesn't want to live with Suho," Luhan glared at Suho.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THAT'S TECHNICALLY HER 1ST DAY LIVING WITH EXO. DRAMATIC RIGHT?  LOVE AND VOTE PLEASE, ALSO IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY, PLEASE COMMENT! I FINALLY UPDATED THOUGH. FIGHTING EUN YEUN!

FOR NOW THIS HAS BEEN KPOPBEATS!