Nicknames

One Week Later

"You are able to leave the hostpital!" a nurse said smiling.  Tiffany and Victoria cheered.

"Oh, Eun yeun, your mom packed your stuff and told me give it to you," Tiffany said, "also, you get new shoes from us!"

"Thanks?" Eun Yeun said.

"What's wrong?" Victoria asked.

"An arranged marriage? It could've been anyone, but my ex boyfriend's best friend? It feels wrong. I feel like I'm cheating," Eun yeun pouted.

"Don't worry," Victoria said, "Here's your change of clothes." http://jp8.r0tt.com/l_10f728e0-2be1-11e2-9201-bf5c51b00008.jpg

Eun Yeun took the clothes and went behind the curtains to change. "Guard the cuurtain!" Tiffany said because Baekhyun was sitting in a chair in the room, "I don't want to peak anyways!!!" Eun yeun came out and Baekhyun stared at her. "Why?" Eun yeun asked.

"You just look pretty," Baekhyun replied with a smile. Eun yeun gave him a serious look. "I'm not kidding! Also EXO has a schedule, except me. That means we can spend time together!" Baekhyun said.

"Good," Eun yeun replied.

"Remember Baekhyun about what I said! I'm not lying about it!" Victoria said.

"I'll keep that in mind noona," Baekhyun said. He lifted the bag, "what's in here?!"

"How should I know? My mom packed it," Eun yeun shrugged. She turned to talk to Tiffany and Victoria, but they left. Baekhyun and Eun yeun walked to the car. "Where do you want to go?"

"Um, Lotte world!" Eun Yeun said. Baekhyun replied, "Ok- wait, did you...."

"What read your journal?" Eun Yeun asked finishing his sentence, "yes I did."

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm sure!" Eun yeun said.

"Get in." Eun Yeun ran to her side of the car, but she tripped and Baekhyun caught her. She looked at him surprised. He showed his eye smile. He opened the door for her. "Thanks," Eun yeun said standing up and sat in her seat. "It's fine," Baekhyun smiled.

He got in the driver's seat and started to drive. Then Eun yeun started asking questions, "Did you ever go out with someone before me?"

"Nope," Baekhyun smiled at her then looked back at the road, "hey do you want to make nicknames for eachother? I'll call you.... Eunnie!" Eun yeun laughed.

"What?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'll call you oppa," Eun Yeun giggled.

"Only me right?"

"What?"

"You can't call anyone oppa except me!"

"Fine, I'll call you Bacon," Eun yeun said, "like everyone else."

"Actually, no one calls me that except some fans."

"Bacon oppa~"

"What?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Nope."

"How about now?"

"Be patient will you Eunnie?!"

"I'm kidding."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mwahahahahahaha! *cough cough* Just kidding! I updated once again today! vote comment and follow! Love you~ <3 Also, if the outfit thing doesn't work follow these in structions, because this might work:

1. copy it

2. if you want put it in a new tab

3. that search bar thingy paste it in there

4. it should appear

If it doesn't work, I'm sorry :( Or if yoou click it on the computer, it should say open content or something and it shall appear if not sorry again :(