Lotte World

"We're here!!!" Eun yeun said. She got out of the car and ran towards the gate. Baekhyun paid and Eun yeun dragged him to a roller coaster. Baekhyun stopped, "I'm not going to ride that."

"Awww~ Little Bacon is afraid from roller coasters," Eun Yeun said.

"Yah, I'm not afraid of some stupid roller coaster! Let's go!" Baekhyun dragged her to the roler coaster.

Few Minutes Later.....

"I LIED! I'M SCARED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!! GET ME OFF!!!!" Baekhyun yelled. Then the roller coaster came to a stop. "Um Bacon? It's done," Eun yeun said. Baekhyun looked up and saw the ground, "Hahaha, I wasn't scared." Baekhyun got off looking brave and Eun yeun rolled her eyes. They walked around for a while and then Baekhun tried to hold Eun yeun's hand. She jerked her hand away, "If that girl asks you who you were talking to, tell her that I was just a fan." Eun yeun walked away.

"Uh, ok," Baekhyun said. The girl waked up to Baekhyun and smiled a him, "Hi Baekhyun, who was that girl who waked away from you?"

"She uh, was a fan, yea a fan," Baekhyun said, "what brings you here?"

"You said that you were going to hang out with me because I broke up with Suho," Soomi said.

"We broke up too before you went out with Suho, but ok," Baekhyun replied unsure.

They walked to another roller coaster.

Eun Yeun was already at the car because she stole the keys from Baekhyun. She opened the car and grabbed her luggage and went to the bus stop and left the car opened with the keys inside the car.

Baekhyun and Soomi had so much fun that he forgot about Eun Yeun. Then he thought about her. "Oh shoot, Soomi I have to go," Baekhyun said. He ran to the car. He didn't find a trace of her. He drove to the dorm and saw her luggage, "Eunnie?"

"What?" Eun Yeun said annoyed.

"Why didn't you stay in the car?" Baekhyun asked.

"You stayed there for 3 hours, was it fun?" She said sarcastically at him.

"Yes, it was."

Eun yeun gave him a look and went into Luhan and Xiumin's room and slammed the door. Baekhyun sighed. Xiumin jumped when Eun yeun slammed the door. "If you're jealous, you like him you know," Luhan smirked.

"I hate him, not love him. I'm not jealous, " Eun Yeun said.

"Whatever," Xiumin said, "just say you like him, because you are jelly!!!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI!!!!!!! I UPDATED FINALLY RIGHT?! I MISSED TYPING THIS STORY SO I DECIDED TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL UPDATE SOON SO DON'T STOP FOLLOWING.

FOLLOW COMMENT VOTE

 FOLLOW COMMENT VOTE

FOLLOW COMMENT VOTE

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!