Breathe

"She's out of danger?" Victoria asked the doctor.

"No, she could go either way in 2 days," the doctor replied Victoria sighed and nodded, "Thank you." The Doctor bowed, then left. Victoria sat by Eun Yeun,  she sighed at her appearance. There as a bandage around her forehead, her skin was whiter than usual and she had scars all over her. "How's she?" Victoria jumped surprised seeing Tiffany here in 10 minutes. She as totally out of breath. "Wow, when you meant 10 minutes, you weren't kidding," Victoria joked. Tiffany looked at Eun Yeun laying unconscious, "She's still in trouble huh? The truck did hit her hard."

"We have to wait the next two days and see," Victoria said in a worried tone. Tiffany sat at the end of the hospital bed, "Each breath reathed means you're alive and life means that we can find reasons we can't find, we'll make up some time to get by. 'Till breath by breath we'll leave this behind. All you have to do is breathe, so keep breathing."

Victoria smiled at what Tiffany said, "Please tell me this isn't goodbye. I won't grieve, it's not time yet. Each breath breathed is keeping our hope alive Eun."

~Eun's Dream~

Eun Yeun rubbed her left arm with her right. It was freezing and warmed she was doing everything to keep her warm. Then she felt a blanket around her, then a pair of arms hugged her. She turned around and saw Suho,"What are you doing oppa?"

"Can I ask you the same thing?" Suho asked.

"I had the same nightmare."

"The one about your sister and the car crash?"

She nodded, "It's weird, it's like she as in the crash, but I feel like it was me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho was on stage and Eun Yeun was about to say: oppa! But Eun stopped and saw a girl run to Suho's arms and he introduced her to the world. A tear fell down. And then all she felt was alone and tears falling down her face.

~In The Hospital~

"What's wrong?!" Victoria gasped.

"Is she in shock?!" Tiffany freaked.

Beep....beep....beep....

"I'm sorry, we're gonna have to kick you out," a nurse said.

Beeeeep

"No! We're losing her!!!!!" Tiffany yelled. She tried to push the nurse away and try to reach for Eun's hand, "Stay in there! Eun! You're not alone!!!!!!!!" Then the lines rose. Victoria sighed in relief.

~In the Dream~

Eun Yeun was crying, then she heard a voice that sounded familiar, then she heard,"You're not alone!!!" She turned around and Tiffany stood there by Victoria smiling.

~In the Hospital~

Eun Yeun's eyelids were heavy, but she opened them.

"Eun Yeun!" Tiffany ran to her.

____________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! IT'S SNOWING WHERE I LIVE AND TODAY WAS A GOOD UPDATE DAY! I AM SO HAPPY IT'S SNOWING! WHEN IT SNOWS, THAT MEANS TO FORGIVE THE FRIENDS YOU DIDN'T FORGIVE AND HAVE A PURE HEART. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! ☺