First Kiss

I was asleep until some arms wrapped around me. I rolled my eyes and turned around and saw Baekhyun cuddled against me. "What do you want?" I asked. He put his finger to his lips. "You want me to be quiet," I whispered. He nodded. I became quiet and I heard Chen yelling, "I don't approve of Baekhyun sleeping with Eunnie!!!"

"Why not? They are going to get married anyways," Kris said coolly.

"I say no too, our poor Eunnie! Baekhyun yelps like a puppy!" D.O said.

NO ONES POV

Eun Yeun giggled silently and forgot Baekhyun was there.

"Eunnie is too young to sleep with him~" Luhan said in disapproval.

"I think Baekhyun is taking this a little to early," Suho said. Eun Yeun stopped giggling and frowned. She missed his open arms(See what I did there haha). She got up, but Baekhyun held her hand. She sighed and lay back down beside him.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I can't believe what they said! Especially Suho! That scumbag! I gave off a mean look as people were talking about me, it's good that Eunnie wasn't looking. The my father spoke!

"I think Baekhyun can make his own decisions," Kris said coldly. Finally someone believes in me!

"But what if...." Kai says.

"WHAT?!" Sehun said nervously.

"If he does the unthinkable?!" Kai said.

Everyone gasped. I made another annoying face. "Nah, I'm out on that," Xiumin replied, "think, is Baekhyun really like that?"

"YES!!!!" Everyone said. Xiumin jumped. I frowned again. At least Xiumin believed in me. Eun Yeun giggled again and faced me. I smiled at her. "Do you like what you're hearing?" I whispered.

"It's funny," she whispered. I frowned. But she smiled at me, "But I know that you wouldn't do the unthinkable."

I sighed in relief. She believed in me. I got closer to her.

NO ONES POV

Baekhyun felt her breath. He leaned in and kissed her. He knew it was a bit early, but he felt like he needed to. Eun Yeun was surprised, but kissed back. She was glad he was here, with her, right now. He let go of the kiss and moved to his bed. Eun Yeun went back to bed.

MEANWHILE......

"I can't let her sleep with him!" Chen said.

"Why not?!" Kris said.

"She's so young~" Luhan said.

"What deer said!" Chen replied.

"He knows the right choices," Xiumin said, "he can make his own decisions."

"Xiumin, the problem is that Baekhyun and Eun Yeun are going to far. They're already planned to get married!" Chanyeol said, using his hands too.

"I know, but they're old enough to go off now, we can't just hold them back," Xiumin said, "just think, if they were never to have contact."

Chanyeol gave off a question look. He thought....then he frowned, "That would be sad~"

"See? Just let Baekhyun make his own decisions," Kris said.

"Well, I'm bummed so goodnight!"  Chen said making it to his room.

"Me too, bye~" Luhan said. Everyone went to bed. Chanyeol pouted, "My bed~" He ran to the room and saw Eun Yeun awake. "Hi Chanyeol."

"Were we too loud?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, I just was woken by Baekhyun...uh, going to the bathroom!"

"That's odd, I heard no toilet sound off."

"Never mind, hey why are you in here?"

"I wanted to see my bed." Chanyeol pouted. Eun Yeun smiled at his adorable pout. She stood up, "You can sleep here, I can't sleep."

"Really?!" Chanyeol smiled.

"Go ahead." Chanyeol got jumpy and lay on his soft bed. Eun Yeun smiled and went to the living room. She saw Suho sitting there. She sat by him, "You can't hate fate, can you?" He jumped and noticed Eun Yeun, "I can't, but I do. I want you back, Eun Yeun."

"I'm sorry, but I have a life planned out for me. I have to get married to Baekhyun and do plenty of other things."

"I know, but you still love me?"

"I always will, but not like I love Baekhyun." Eun Yeun kissed him on the cheek and left to get some water. The rest of the group saw and pursed their lips.

Next Day~

Eun Yeun walked into the kitchen and noticed something wrong, no one had said good morning to her. Chen didn't go into the room and turn on his alarm. "Good morning!" Eun Yeun smiled. No one answered back. Eun Yeun frowned. "I'm just going to get some fresh air." Eun Yeun walked out of the dorm in her school outfit. She decided to school early, because she had her backpack with her. She stepped at the gate and eggs, flour, and milk were thrown and poured on her. "Can this day get any worse?!" Eun Yeun asked. She walked out of the school gates and bumped into Sehun. He looked down at her, with that cold, hard stare and looked up and left. Eun Yeun ran to her favorite, most sacred place in the park. Then it started to rain. "This is worst, but it'll take the eggs out, not eh flour though," Eun Yeun said. She started to cry and she did. Then an umbrella was covered over her head. "Suho," she whispered. He smiled at her. He helped her up and took her to his parents' house.

"Omo, I haven't seen you in a while, Eun Yeun," Suho's mother said.

"I'm dirty," Eun Yeun said, "I have no right to step in this house."

"Omo, you can come in, the maids will give you clothes and clean you up." Eun Yeun bowed, "Thank you."

"Don't say 'thank you', you've made my day."

Eun Yeun was cleaned and wore Suho's t shirt he left and his sister's jeans. She bowed once again, "Thank you." There was a knock at the door, Eun Yeun opened it, she saw Baekhyun standing there drenched in rain water. He fainted and Eun Yeun caught him, "Baekhun-ah? Are you ok?! Baekhyun?!"

He looked up at her, "Did that kiss not matter to you?" Then he actually fainted....

________________________________________________

OMO!!!!!!!!! Baekhyun be safe! What will happen? Comment what you think, or vote, OR follow!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!