Sorrow

"It's now nighttime and I don't have a bed!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Eun Yeun doesn't mind," Baekhyun said with sorrow. Chanyeol looked at him, "I'm sleeping on the couch. Wait, why are you acting like this?"

"I don't know what to say," Baekhyun said.

"Keep talking."

"Eun Yeun still loves Suho too much to notice me."

"Don't worry, she'll let him go soon."

"Yea, totally."

"Goodnight," Chanyeol said, wrapping himself in his blanket. Baekhyun sighed and went into the room. Eun Yeun was asleep on Chanyeol's bed. She was wrapped like a caterpillar. Baekhyun sat at the edge of Chanyeol's bed, "If only you noticed my feelings Eun Yeun." He went to his bed and slept.

MORNING

Eun Yeun groaned as an alarm went off. She at up and saw Chen holding his phone. She grabbed his phone, "Turn it off!"

"Nooooo!!" Chen yelled. He grabbed it and held it tight, "If you want me to turn it off, go to school!"

"Chen!" Eun Yeun whined.

"Get up!!" Sehun said. He wore his school outfit, "We're walking to school together!"

"I'm going too!" Kai and Tao said at the same time.

Eun Yeun looked up and then groaned. She stood up and shooed them away so she can change.

~~~~~~~~~

She came out a few minutes earlier, and saw Baekhyun. He didn't look at her at all. She ate breakfast then went.

"We can eat lunch together too!!!" Tao squealed.

"No! Anything but that!" Eun Yeun said. She walked off in front of them.

"She doesn't want it be bullied, by Soomi an her gang of ratchet people," Kai scoffed.

"Watch your language!" Sehun said.

"You don't tell me what to do! Look who's older!" Kai retorted.

Eun Yeun rolled her eyes and kept walking. Eun Yeun reached school and Soomi and her group of girls surrounded her. "What do you want?" Eun Yeun asked.

"I want Baekhyun, so back off," Soomi said.

"I don't want him anyway," Eun Yeun said.

"Why? Do you still like Suho?" Soomi said.

"Yes, why?" Eun Yeun said.

"Just because he doesn't like you anyway, because you're more ugly than a bug." Soomi's friend, Casey said.

"Is this conversation over?" Eun Yeun said.

"Of course, just remember-"

"Don't go anywhere near Baekhyun."

"Good, now go away."

EUN YEUN'S POV

I ran to the rooftop and cried my heart out. *I'm ugly?* I thought.

"Yes, I am," I cried. The tears hit the hard concrete ground. Then a hand lifted my face and wiped my tears, it was Suho. *How did he get here?* I thought. Then I wiped my tears om own and only saw the sky. "It was just an illusion," I said. I stood up and went to class.

AFTER SCHOOL

NO ONE'S POV

Baekhyun sat in the practice room exhausted. "Baekhyun, it's time for Eun Yeun to get picked up," Chanyeol said.

"So?" Baekhyun said in a sorrow, "she probably wants to walk home anyways." Everyone exchanged looks.

"Are you ok?" Xiumin asked.

"No," Baekhyun said.

Eun Yeun walked alone, because Sehun, Kai, and Tao had to go practice. Eun Yeun sighed, "I'm ugly." Then someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw her other best friends either than Victoria and Tiffany. "EUN YEUN!!!" The three said.

"Suyin, Yin, and Youme?" Eun Yeun questioned.

"Yep," Yin smiled.

"I thought you guys went to China to study, since I already did."

"We did, and we all graduated," Youme smiled.

"Is something up?" Suyin questioned.

"Kind of...." Eun Yeun said, "Baekhyun avoided me, and Soomi called me ugly."

"Oooo~ that girl will get a good beating from your dongseng right here," Yin said showing her fists.

"Fighting isn't the answer!" Suyin said.

"Suyin's right Yin, we can't fight. It's wrong," Youme said.

"I would do it!" Yin retorted.

"Guys, I've gotta go home, so bye!" Eun Yeun said running off.

"WE DIDN'T GET TO CATCH UP!!!!" Yin yelled.

Eun Yeun went to the practice room and saw Exo practicing to "Growl." When they finished, Eun Yeun clapped. D.O turned around first, "Little mouse!!!!" He hugged her, "How was school?"

"Little mouse? -____-" Eun Yeun asked.

"My new nickname for you!" D.O beamed.

"It was alright," Eun Yeun said.

"We're done so let's go home," Kris said. They all walked out and Suho was last. "H-hey Suho," Eun Yeun smiled.

"Hey," Suho said smiling back. Chanyeol then pulled her away, "Yah, what did I tell you?! You're in a relationship! You can't go back to your ex!"

"Sorry," Eun Yeun said.

"It's like parallel lines! You and Baekhyun are going the right direction, so you can't let Suho interfere!" Chanyeol said.

"I get it," Eun Yeun said. Eun Yeun looked at Baekhyun, he didn't look back at her. She frowned. Baekhyun kept his head down. He was still sad.

AT THE DORM

Eun Yeun lay on Chanyeol's bed. Baekhyun came in and didn't raise his head. "Why are you avoiding me?" Eun Yeun asked.

"Because you broke my heart," Baekhyun said, "really badly. I thought you liked me back Eun Yeun, but I wasn't worth it right? If you were to choose me or Suho, who would you choose? The one that stabbed your heart or the one who is trying to mend it?" Baekhyun walked out of the room leaving Eun Yeun alone.

*Maybe I do like him* Eun Yeun thought. She lay in bed thinking about how sorrowful Baekhyun's face looked. "Who to choose?" Eun Yeun asked herself. Sh put the covers over her and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS!!!

SO DID YOU LIKE MY UPDATE? WHO WILL SHE CHOOSE? COMMENT YOUR CHOICE AND I MIGHT CHOOSE IT. TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKED AND FOLLOW AND VOTE! SUYIN, YIN, AND YOUME ARE JUST CHARACTERS SO IGNORE THEM. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY!!!!!! THANK YOU VKSUJUSNSD FOR MAKING ME THE NEW BOOK COVER!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! LOVE YOU KPOPBEATERS(MY NEW FAN NAMES FOR MY READERS) SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!! LOVE Y'ALL AND BYE!!!!!!! :D