Just Stay

I was shocked by his kiss, but for some reason, I missed it so much. I let in willingly. I shouldn't have. His lips and my wanting to kiss him was like a kid wanting a toy. He pulled away and his kiss lingered on my lips. I was too much in a trance that time that I didn't notice my actions. Baekhyun stared at me. I looked back at him and then back at the dorms in front. "G-go inside." I ordered with a quivering voice. He smiled. 

"Are you sure? I can stay with you," he said. "You seem flustered." I blushed a red. 

"Just go already!" I ordered again. He chuckled as he got out of the car, still in his drunk state. He then came to my window and waved. I turned on the engine to the car and drove off. What a butt. That was close, too close. I need to stay away. He was the one that didn't want me back anyway. 

I closed the door to my room and gasped as my dad stood there. There was a dark, tall shadow, and his mouth was the only thing the light showed. A smirked played on his lips and I crossed my arms. I turned on the lights and there he was. His hair nice and spiked, a beard on his chin and his tattoos. I knew what he was gonna say to me, so I answered, "I don't miss you, dad." I walked into the living room. 

"Oh, why not, Nayoun?" he asked. When he said my name, it bothered me so much. I hate it. 

"What lady did you have a one night stand with?" I asked looking back at him. He smiled as he looked at his hands.

"Wow, you know daddy so well, Nayoun, or should I say Yun?" I sent a glare. "It was a teacher. We met at the cafe and had a thing to do, you know? Oh that's right, my little Na- Yun never fell in love in the end. Your past boyfriend's a pretty boy, along with the one before him. Why aren't you with any of them anymore? Did you get played?" I held in my anger. I didn't want to do anything to make him upset. "Did you know that you're just like your mom? She was a wonderful mom, but too bad she-" 

"You have no right to talk about her death when you're the one that did it!" I yelled at him. "I didn't get played or did I break his heart! I'm not going back with you even if it was the end of the world! I'm not going back into that basement where I was never treated right, or fed right. You're not going to abuse me. I'm going to tell the police-" He walked up to me and grabbed my wrist. 

"Do you think you could really tell the police about me, Nayoun? I'm your father, the only family figure in your life." He gripped my wrist, "Don't think you can tell on me." He pushed me to the floor as he finished hurting my wrist. I stumbled and fell back, while hitting my head on the table. I winced as I lay on the ground.  "You won't do anything. You're just a weak, useless being in the world. You have no right to be alive. I should've killed you along with your mom." He slapped me and then knelt down to my height, "Know your place, Nayoun." He kicked me a bit and then left. I got up slowly, but I couldn't. My legs were wobbly and I couldn't focus. I touched my forehead and saw blood. I gasped and tried to get up with my right hand, but my wrist hurt so badly. I fell to the ground again. I tried to reach my phone. I couldn't do anything. I finally got up using a chair and grabbed my phone. I called the only number I remembered. 

"Baekhyun." 

I opened my eyes slowly to see someone sitting there. It was a peaceful atmosphere. My eyes were blurry and then I finally saw who it was. Byun Baekhyun. He was looking around the place like it was new to him. I then let out a soft noise. He jumped and turned to me. "Are you feeling better?" he asked. I just coughed. He laughed and handed me a cup of water. "You called me to come to your apartment. It took me a while, but I got inside and found you unconscious with a lot of blood. Be glad I saved you." I didn't say anything because my head was in so much pain. A throbbing went through my head.  I just lay back down and tried to sleep. "Yah, you're not going to reply?" I closed my eyes as my back faced him. He let out a chuckle and ran his hand on my head. "It's okay, go to bed. You need the sleep. I'm going to leave now." My eyes opened and I turned to him. Baekhyun was already grabbing his jacket by the door.