Last Time

Eun Yeun woke up early to the sound of the birds chirping. She sat up and saw Baekhyun sleeping beside her. She smiled and got out of bed and went to change into her school outfit. Eun Yeun then called Tiffany, "Unni, could you.......ask Suho to meet me at the gates of my school?"

"Why? It's 3 in the morning," Tiffany sighed.

"Please??"

"Fine, but don't blame me if he gets upset." 

"Ok." Eun Yeun hung up and cooked breakfast. She ate and left. 

Tiffany's POV

Eun Yeun is crazy! I walked to EXO's dorm and knocked on the door. Luhan opened the door and I stepped in. "What are you doing, Tiffany?" Luhan asked. 

"Which one is Suho's room?" I asked ignoring his question. 

"That one," Luhan said pointing to a room. I walked in and Suho was asleep. I sat on him and he woke up, "What are you doing here?" 

"Eun Yeun told me to wake you up and to meet her at the front gates of the school." I got off of him and left. 

No One's POV

Eun Yeun waited at the front gates for about 10 minutes, then Suho came running. Eun Yeun laughed, "Why are you running so fast?" 

"I had to get here, did you wait long? Why do you want to see me again?" Suho asked. 

"I didn't wait long and I want to hang out with you as a friend, because I feel bad." Eun Yeun looked down.

"Don't worry, it's fine," Suho smiled, "it's cold."

"Let's go get some coffee," Eun Yeun said. They walked together to the cafe. They sat down and a waiter came over, "May I help you?"

"I'd like warm milk, Suho?" Eun Yeun said.

"Um, America-no is fine," Suho said. The waiter bowed and left. Then Suho spoke, "No coffee?"

"I'll get in trouble if I drink coffee, and I don't like hot chocolate."

"Oh, well, how's Baekhyun?"

"He's fine, I think. He's still a bit upset at you."

"He'll grow up."

"How's Exo?"

"Noiser than usual, I think they miss Baekhyun."

"Baekhyun is the one who keeps them busy."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know, he's alway starting jokes and getting everyone upset."

"Here's you hot milk and your America-no," the waiter said putting the two cups down.

"Thank you!" Eun Yeun drank hers, "it tastes soooo good!" Suho smiled and drank his.

They talked to each other until it was time for Eun Yeun to go to school. She stepped on the school grounds, "Thank you Suho."

"No, thank you," Suho said. He waved and walked away.

Soomi walked up to Suho, "Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"I, uh, was just leaving," Suho said pointing the way to the SM building.

"At least say hi to your girlfriend."

"We broke-"

"Don't say that around my friends. They're coming."

"Yah, Soomi, we saw Eun Yeun-" girl #1 said, "who's that?"

"This is Suho, my boyfriend," Soomi said. Suho bowed and acted like her boyfriend.

"She wasn't lying then," girl #2 said crossing her arms. Suho just stood there.

"I'm sorry, Suho has to go," Soomi said, "he has practice."

"Yes, that's true, bye Soomi," Suho said walking away.

Practice Room With EXO"Yah!!" Chanyeol screamed, "my cookie!!!!!!!!!!"  Chen laughed and ate it all. "GIVE IT BACK! I WANT MY COOKIE BACK!!"

"You can't, it burned in his stomach acid," Xiumin said. Chanyeol got on his knees and touched Chen's stomach, "Can you hear me cookie?"

"It's a cookie!" Baekhyun said looking at the tray, "the last one!" Baekhyun took it and ate it.

"Oh yea, it's Eun Yeun's birthday tomorrow, what do you plan on doing?" Luhan asked, while Chanyeol was sulking in the corner of the practice room. 

"I might just watch movies with her, and eats deserts. Oh, there's this shaved ice Eun Yeun wanted to try. It's called aqua shaved ice," Baekhyun said, "I might buy that for her."

"That's it?" Tao said.

"I like the idea of watching movies and eating deserts........" Chanyeol "mumbled."

"Why is it not good?" Baekhyun asked looking around.

"Nah, it's fine," Kai said stretching.

Meanwhile........................Eun Yeun sat in her seat and doodling during math class. Math class was boring as usual. the teacher treated them like children. "9*10 is......Eun Yeun care to tell me?" the teacher asked.

"90," Eun yeun said still looking at her piece of paper.

"Good."

Ding Dong"Class dismissed!" the teacher said. Everyone left and so did Eun Yeun. She was walking then she bumped into someone. "I'm sooooooo sorry!" a boy said. He picked up her books, and handed them to her, "I'm Kim Taehyung, or V is fine."

"I'm Lee Eun Yeun," Eun Yeun said.

"What grade?"

"Senior year, you?"

"Same, hey do you want to hang out with me?"

"Sure."

"Come on! Let's go to lunch!" V said. He held her arm and skipped to lunch.

Eun Yeun's POV

I didn't know what I was doing. then I sat at the table with him and his friends. "yah! Suga hyung!" a boy whined. He had chubby cheeks, he looked friendly. Then there was the one holding a..........a book? Then there were two boys with reddish hair sitting by each other and looking at an album? Then there was a boy laughing at the boy with chubby cheeks. Then there was a guy with white hair, dyed white hair. they looked at me and smiled. I looked down.

"This is Eun yeun everyone," V said. Everyone smiled.

Baekhyun waited outside his car waiting for me. I saw him and smiled, "Bacon!!!" He looked up and smiled at me. I ran to him and he opened the car door for me. I sat inside and put on my seat belt. He started the car and drovve off. "How was school??" Baekhyun said.

"It was great!" I smiled.

"What do you want to do tomorrow for your birthday?"

"What you want to do. I don't reallyy care."

"Ok then.........8 times 8?"

"Eh? 64?"

"Good!" He drove to the practice room and I got out of the car to the practice room.

"EUNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!" Chen screamed. \(> <)/ I jumped and they ran up to me, "Did you make Baekhyun buy cookies?"

"No why?' I asked.

"Dang it! He owes us!!!!!" Chanyeol said.

"No, he owes you," Lay said.

"Thanks Lay...... -______-"

I laughed and they started practice again.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I updated with another short chapter, *sigh* I have an annoucement!!!!!!! I didn't reveal who was who from BTS either than V. If you guess all who is who from BTS, then I'll dedicate the next chapter right to you!!! And I'll follow you!!!!!!!!! I love yall and FVC! (FVC= follow, vote, and comment!)