I UTTERLY DESPISE BULLIES

I've been bullied most of my life. I get made fun of a new flaw every year... (I don't need sympathy, I'm just sharing what I'm feeling)
This year I did think it was going to be different, you know it's 10th grade hopefully people mature a little bit... But god I was wrong.
*Yesterday*
So I sneeze like a kitten (if you don't believe me you can ask kassy) and some douche canoes in my classes stated making fun of me for it... They constantly and constantly keep making fun of me for it. They kept making fun of what I was wearing, and other stuff. And this one kid, THIS ONE FUCKING KID, kept making fun of how my parents raised me... I kept saying to myself "homicide is not okay, homicide is not okay" then that little bastard said something that push me off the edge. "Did your mother ever teach you to respect people" he said in my face. "AWE HELL NO... YOURE THE ASSHOLE WHO DOESNT KNOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE. YOURE A FUCKING JERK WHO FINDS ENJOYMENT IN BULLYING PEOPLE... AND LEAVE MY FUCKING PARENTS OUT OF THIS... NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND GO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY A BIG HAIRY GUY YOU FUCKTARD."
that shut him put for about a minute... The sound of his silence was like angels singing. But then he started to make fun of my friend Sabryna but she flipped out almost immediately...
*Today*
So Sabryna texted me today and I was felt like killing everyone
Sabryna: I'm gonna hit a bitch. Im in library and Meghan, Noah, and Austin are doing your sneeze again. I wanna beat the shit out of them
Yeah told one those guys were assholes...
So this morning in civics the same group from above were talking shit about me (again)
Mrs. Curtis: what are you guys doing
Me: they're talking shit Mrs. Curtis
Mrs. Curtis: on who?
Me: on me, of course
Mrs. Curtis: (to the bastards) if you don't stop talking, all of you will get sent out of the room.
The one thing I don't understand is why do I get bullied... Why? Why do you guys and girl need the feel to make fun of someone... Why? Don't you consider their feelings. Well obviously not. I cried my eyes out yesterday because of those assholes making fun of me... I hate crying... I hate it with a burning passion... It makes me feel weaker than I already am...
Im a case of Coca-Cola bottles... Before I started getting bullied this year i was a case of six empty bottles. Every time I get my feelings hurt by someone or I get bullied, I take a bottle out of the case and I just put my feelings in the bottle and twist the cap on tight, put it back in the case and usually forget about it. I'm at my sixth bottle, I can't take anymore shit, From Anyone! Those assholes are like bottle openers they keep prying open my bottles and making me having to deal with the feelings I thought I had put away forever... I can't take it anymore... I just want it to stop... That's all I ask please...

I thought it would be very appropriate to put a picture of my cat taking a "selfie"
Isn't it so Kawaii
Oh and his name is Simba, just in case you're wondering...