Kugelblitz

I debating if I actually want to give this letter I wrote to Alex

Here it is:

Um I like you quite a bit. And you like me... I didn't tell you what I wanted to tell you to its full extent because I have a hard time forming words the right way when I talk to you. I don't know what it is when I'm around you my stomach tenses up kind a like the nausea you feel during the fast amusement park ride. Every time I look at you I can't help but smile. when I walked on the hallway with you I wish we could hold hands. And when we walk away from each other I look at back at you hoping you would turn around and give me a hug. Yes, this is probably weird but then again we Established that I am weird. All my friends call you a coward for not asking me out. I would never tell him the real reason why, I just tell them that I'm not ready for relationship. I am writing this to you because I don't know how I don't know how to say this to you in person. In the back of my mind I always wonder if you act of think same way when you're around me. Probably not but that's just a theory a Game Theory. Haha I made a funny, you probably don't watch The Game Theorist so you probably don't get the joke. Here's a couple of the pick up line to save me from my really bad pun/joke. Pick Up Line #1: hey are you a Kugelblitz because you're so hot that science doesn't understand you because your hotter than temperature itself.
Pick Up Line #2: I hate 99% of people in existence but you're my 1%.
Yes I know the pick up lines are cheesy and nerdy but they're supposed to be (you probably have to Google the first one so yeah sorry about that)
So yeah this is the part where I usually put funny or fun facts but I'll save you the pain, for now.
But I do have a question for you but I want you to answer the person, okay. here's the question: yeah I know you like me an all but would you ever actually date me?
Okay I think you've read enough

From the one and fabulous,
Leslie
(Not Diaz, that's not my actual name, even though Ben thought it was)