Are We Just Machines

If all we are is just machines, then we must be the cogs,
Inside the wheels of change.
We must be more than just machines,
We can't afford to hide.
We must embrace the pain.

I've been okay... Mostly because I stopped caring about something that hurt me...

Well... As much I hate to say it, I kinda went back on my word...

I'm joeys friend again... Well his number one best friend actually... Haha well what can I say I can't be replaced... I will always be there for him anyway... It feels kinda awesome having my crown back...
And plus side I can be mean to him and not feel bad haha...

Well yesterday he was trying to talk to me while I was waiting for the buses... And no some reason my initial reaction was "uh what are you doing your girlfriend is over there"
He looked at me like I made fun of his mother... He was like "what I can't talk to my best friend jeez Leslie"
My eyes widened and all I could think was 'shit shit shit shit shit what the fuck did I just do shit' I stuttered "um um um... Sorry I'm just not used to you talking to me when your girlfriend is ten feet away" I looked down at the floor because I knew what I just said wasnt any better then what I said before. I kinda gave up and just pointed in his girlfriend direction. "Shes over there"
"Leslie you gotta stop doing that" then he walked over to his girlfriend I think...

Yeah... I suck sometimes and I was only hurting myself that way.... I mean what can I do, I've gotten left to lose anyway...

My life fucking sucks, but im starting to get used to the fact that it isn't going to get better anytime soon...

xHEREx