live forever,forever with you around. - part 10

Jay's pov

I wasn't sure what I was doing! I guess I just couldn't bare to lose my best friend! I have to admit it was weird when I Lent down to kiss him ; It was strange when our fingers interlocked. Although it felt so wrong! and I knew it was, It also felt calming and his whole Aura relaxed me. 

And now i laid here in my bed with my eyes wide open, I could hear Nathan locking up and then he softly padded into the room.

"Just came to say Night." He whispered into the darkness. 

I didn't turn to look at Nathan because I was scared of seeing him, I was so terrfied because I wasn't sure I loved him, Not truly!

I heard Nathan moving deeper into the room and soon enough he was crouching beside the bed gazing into my eyes. His emerald eyes almost glowed in the pitch black.

"Jay, Are you OK?"  The alcohol from a beer or two earlier still laid on his breath.

I nodded,He sighed.

"You don't have to do this you know." He choked before returning to his stance and placing himself lightly on the bed.

"I get that you don't want to lose your friend and that you don't want it to be awkward. And I understand if you just want a friendship. I can try that you know, I don't have to be your.... Your.... Partner! To be friends with you."

Even in such dim light I could see tears glistening in his eyes and in that moment all my worries washed away into the winter air.

"Wanna stay in here with me tonight?"

He looked up from fiddling with his hands and briefly smiled before biting his lip and nodding.

"Come here." I sighed happily.

He beamed before climbing under the sheets and allowing me to wriggle back.

"I'm sorry for putting you in this situation-"

"Nath!  Shut up! I chose to be with you and I made that choice out of sheer love and longing. Not pity!"

It was then That Nathan turned his head slightly to look me in the eyes.

I'm not actually, properly gay but It was then I had the realisation of his beauty! I got why the fans loved him so much now! His dark brown hair ( No longer gelled) fell just above his long lashes and his emerald irises shone brightly. He plump,pink lips curved into a gentle smile causing slight creasing on the bridge of his nose and the corner of his mouth.

"Thank you Jay."

"No,thank you." I whispered before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on his moist lips.

It was one of those lingering kisses, soft and warm. The kind that sent butterflies leaping from your stomach!

I pulled away and I could feel our lips reluctantly parting.

Nathan settled against my bare chest and snuggled under the quilts.

It was a bitter, cold night and having someone as warm as Nathan to cuddle sent a shudder through my body!

"Night Jay." Nathan said softly.

I gently laid my arm across his torso and pulled him close to me so our body's met.

"Goodnight Nathan."

I whispered before allowing him to set his head in the crook of my neck and drift into sleep.

And I tried to but My eyes were clamped open, my mind was too busy.

What had I let myself in for?

Nathan's pov

The alarm buzzed loudly causing me to stir awake. I groaned and went to reach out to turn the alarm off but someone had beat me to it and that's when I remembered, I opened my eyes to see Jay recoiling back into our previous... 'Snuggle' 

"Morning." he groaned before yawning.

"Hi." i said cautiously.

"Five more minutes." Jay chuckled sleepily and wrapped his strong arms round my frame pulling me closer to him.

"Bird." I laughed as he crushed me against his body.

"But I don't wanna, can't we stay here!" he looked into my eyes.

I pulled away and moved so I was hovering over his body, our faces were so close the tips of our noses greeted each other.

"We have to." I whispered seductively.

"Tease." he moaned before wrapping his hand round the back of my neck and pulling my head down so our lips touched. My hips buckled and I gently laid across Jay's body. I reached up with one hand and ran it through his ruffled curls.

Our kiss quickly became more passionate, Jay pulled me even closer and his other hand began to wander down my body. It soon reached my bum and he held it there. I kissed him with more energy and our 'kiss' soon became more or less making out.

I could feel my heart rate increase and our bodies were increasing in heat!

Jay suddenly pulled away and gently pushed me off his torso. I let out a heavy breath and looked to Jay who now sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

"Jay?!" I breathed.

"Sorry I just- It's new to me." he whispered.

I smiled.

"It's okay, We won't go further than that till we're both ready!"