part 15- you and me still hurts

Nathan's pov 

"so what's your cup of tea?" i smirked , looking at Blake. 

"job then?" he asked,his grey eyes burning through my skull. 

I nodded. 

"I'm currently unemployed,well sort of i do volunteer work within charities like the salvation army and oxfam as well as animal shelters." 

Holy shit he did volunteer work?! Could this guys get any sweeter! 

"aww that's lovely!" i said before taking a swig of my beer. 

"what about yourself?" he looked into my eyes curiously before his eyes fell to my lips. 

"I'm in a boyband, its quite a big one. You may have heard of us? The wanted?" 

A large smile spread across his features 

"I'm glad you came,right?" 

I chuckled and nodded. 

"I thought I recognised your gorgeous face!" 

I felt a blush making it's way across my features.  

Then Blake reached up and lifted my chin so our eyes met. 

"you really are gorgeous. I'm going to kiss you now. Please don't freak out." he whispered softly. 

I allowed his gentle lips to softly push against mine, our lips began to move in sync with each other and he moved his hand so that it fell neatly in the crook of my neck. 

Our kiss only got more passionate when his tongue slipped into my mouth, i groaned and pulled away. 

"maybe we should take this somewhere else. Mine or yours?" i asked. 

He smirked 

"where's yours?" 

"not far." I replied. 

"lets go." he said grabbing my hand. 

But as he pulled me through the crowd my eyes met with someone else's for a split second. Those light blue irises I had come to love, Jay sort of gawped as some random hottie dragged me out of the club, it then became apparent Jay had been searching for me. But remembering the events earlier in the day caused a smirk to set itself upon my face, I saw rage fill Jays soft eyes. 

~*~ 

I pushed the door open to our flat and before i could close it Blake had slammed me against the wall and was sucking the skin on my collar bone, I moaned slightly before reaching over and shutting the door. 

"lets get this off." Blake groaned before pushing my hoodie from my body and continuing with his tense kisses.  

I could only moan in response it had been so long since i had felt this good. 

For the past few months i didn't dare sleep with any guys out,of guilt, even though at the time me and Jay weren't together. 

Blake whipped me into the front room before pulling off his tie, pushing me onto the sofa then undoing the buttons on his shirt and taking it off, to reveal his toned, muscular chest. 

"pre-warning my body is nowhere near as good as yours." I whispered, scanning him up and down. 

He got onto the sofa and leant across me before kissing my neck and between those kisses saying  

" i really. Don't. Care you're. Perfect." 

I felt myself smiling, he then pulled my shirt over my head and threw it across room. 

Blake continued on his journey leaving a trail of kisses down by torso until he reached the waistband of my jeans. 

I knew what was about to happen and my stomach fluttered with excitement. 

~*~ 

Blake pushed himself into me repeatedly and I could do nothing but moan and grasp his shoulders as tight as possible. 

I was so caught in the moment i didn't hear the front door open so when a very drunk looking Jay appeared in the doorway behind Blake I jumped slightly. 

Unfortunately for me I had just let myself 'off' as well. 

So now I was waiting on Blake. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Jay screamed. 

Blake stopped his thrusts and looked over his shoulder. 

"fuck off Jay." I hissed. 

"NO, THERE'S TWO NAKED MEN FUCKING ON MY SOFA, AND ONE OF THEM IS MEANT TO BE IN LOVE WITH ME!" Jay slurred. 

Blake turned to look me in the eyes hurt written all over his face. 

"please don't tell me I'm just the rebound." 

I lowered my eyes and stared at my fingers. 

Blake got off of me and pulled on his clothes 

"fuck this shit." he growled before leaving the room. 

"SEE YOU MATE." Jay shouted as Blake slammed the door to the flat closed. 

I pulled on my jeans before storming up to Jay. 

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU TELL ME YOU DON'T LOVE ME BUT YOU WONT LET ME FIND SOMEONE ELSE!!" I felt tears once again filling my eyeline. 

"maybe i do love you, maybe I want you all for myself." Jay chuckled darkly before pushing his hands under my jeans. 

I felt my stomach whirl with excitement but i pushed that aside. 

"you're only saying that because you're drunk!" I said pulling his hands out of ny trousers. 

"No I'm not. I want you Nathan. Our relationship was amazing I was just scared of the fans and people judging me. I love you Nathan and I really,Really want you." 

I suddenly felt my stomach lift into my throat and my heart was thudding. 

"liar." I whispered weakly in one last attempt to hold it together. 

In response Jay pushed his lips to mine and they began to dance for dominance, I moaned as Jay laid me down on the sofa, hoping and praying he would remember this tomorrow.

*so sorry for the shortness once again and the little bit of smut but I decided to put a twist on this storyline. There will be more soon but for now, enjoy!- sophie*