part 17- wrap me in your love.

So as always this might have a few TYPOS as im on my phone which has awful auto correct -.- ive been finding it so hard to write another chapter, i wanna give you guys something really interesting but my brain just cant seem to uncover anything. Which sucks. But i decided its been too long since a proper chapter, so here you are :) p.s CONGRATS TO THE BOYS ON WINNING THE PCA!! SO PROUD!!! - Soph xx

Nathan's pov

I leant against jay's body and let my head fall against his firm shoulder. This was odd,very odd. One minute i thought i had lost Jay forever but now we were lying together in a peaceful environment my mind allowing my body to rest in pure bliss.

I sighed happily and closed my eyes allowing my mind to free itself of all thoughts. I felt a smile pry itself across my face.

I opened my eyes only to realize Jay was gazing at me.

"Can I help you?"

He chuckled and twisted slightly under my weight so that out noses were almost touching.

"you're so amazing." he whispered softly.

I felt myself blushing furiously and i pulled the blanket that had been laid across us up a little further.

" I love your eyes." he reached forward and brushed his lips gently across my lids allowing them to drag across my lashes.

"I love your nose." He moved across and pecked the tip of my nose.

" i love your lips, your mouth, your amazing smile." His lips then placed softly on mine and he pulled away, his taste still lingering.

"I love you. Not just your looks. I love the way you laugh at inappropriate things, the way you reach out to fans and hold them like its their last day. I love the way you're awkward and shy but always willing to know new people. I love the way you comfort me and the boys when we're down because you can read our emotions like an open book. I love the way you prance around and laugh and sing like its going out of fashion when you're drunk or hyper. I love the meaning and ache you put into out performances. I love you, i really,really love you." Jay said with a gleam in his eye. He softly pushed his lips to mine and they fitted together perfectly.

I felt emotions brewing in the pit of my stomach, my chest rising more rapidly than before. There goes the butterflies again.

"im so sorry for hurting you." Jay whispered as he laid his hand against my cheek.

"forgiven." was all i could say in return.

Jay's hand then left my cheek and traced upwards, his eyes fell upon my hair and disappointment shone through his features.

"why did you get rid of your bang?" He asked whilst running his fingers through my hair only to come short.

"it made me feel, look like a child. I hate being seen as the child. The burden."

Jay frowned and sighed.

"well i loved that fringe, it was soft and fun to rustle." he whimpered.

And i chuckled.

"you're not one to talk! Maybe i miss your baby face." i reached up and ran my hand against his thick stubble.

"do you?" he raised his eyebrows.

" i love you with or without facial hair."

He smirked and closed the gap between us.

" you love it really." he whispered seductively against my lips before pulling my mouth onto his causing a shiver to curse through my body.

Goosebumps raised across my arms and the back of my neck. Jay felt this and wrapped me in his body. In his love..

Jay's pov

Nathan had been asleep on me for at least two hours and although i missed his company it was good to see him finally resting after months of constant travelling. I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

My phone started ringing.

"shit." i hissed in a desperate struggle not to wake Nathan up whilst trying to fish my phone out my pocket.

"hello?" i whispered trying to calm a stirring Nathan.

"hey mate look about earlier." Tom paused.

"I'm sorry Tom but i cant thank you enough for supporting us and for cancelling today."

"about that.........."