"Make sure you close your eyes." - part 9

ROAR! Hey it's just me Sophie! :D So The chapters are (hopefully) going to start getting longer from here on out. I'm currently in the midst of a massacre on tumblr because Friday is my update night and I was due to write the finale for my previous Jaythan fic on there tonight, But I decided Meh why no troll on Wattpad tonight...So here I am. And whilst I'm here I was wondering if you guys could possibly go check out my poem "Mask." Which I've entered (enthusiast) for the Atty's. I'd be hounoured if you did! :) anyways thanks for reading and enjoy the part! xx

Nathan's pov

You know when you were younger and you were in your last year of school and you just stopped one day and went

Holy Shit where the hell did my life go?

and you began to realise that in a few months you'd be carving out your own identity and your own path and there wouldn't be the comfort blanket that is school or friends. You realised that you'd probably never see most of those 'Friends' again, You might occasionally see one or two around college and quickly glance or smile slightly at them, But they would never be involved in your life like they are in that school, And although you might never see them again they'd always hold a special place in your heart for the rest of your life, they could be that one person who was always there for you or that one filthy friend who never failed to make a sexual reference.

And in those terms I was strangely lucky, In my last year of school I only had a handful of friends and none of them were branded as my best friend. And I knew once I left school I would be a pretty lonely soul, And I had no idea what I was going to end up doing until the audition process was held and our head sent most of the boys in our year to those auditions.... I didn't know at the time but My life would be changed....Forever.

I never realised that I would meet 4 lads who would become a huge part of my life... For the rest of my life.

It hit me when we got our first number 1, I paused and realised This was going to be my life and these 4 guys were going to be there for every step, Even now I can feel tears threatening to roll down my cheeks, these guys are my best friends, No; My brothers. And when I have kids they'll call the boys their uncles and I'll still smile and hang my arm from their shoulder.

But even from the start there was always one that made a greater impact, there was always one that I held eye contact with the longest. There was only ever one I truly Loved in more than a brotherly way....Jay.

And Until today I thought any chance of us being together was impossible but Now i'm hoping this could lead somewhere and he could become, My life.

~*~

"Does this mean you're going to call up the moving trucks and tell them to do one?" Jay asked as we walked side by side.

I chuckled and my breath whisped into steam which gently hung on the air before slowly fading. I huddled deeper into my heavy black coat before shivering slightly.

"Cold?" Jay said watching me shiver.

I nodded. And moved slightly closer to him. He smiled and kept eye contact, his Bright irises shone underneath the light of the moon.

"How much longer till the pub?" I asked looking across the dark, damp, cold street.

"5 Minutes." Jay replied as he pulled his jumper further round his body.

"Good." I sighed deeply.

"Hey Nate?" Jay whispered.

"What's up?"

He sighed Heavily.

"Never leave me again, yeah?"

I gazed into his worried eyes.

"But you didn't-"

"But I do now it just takes time." He responded and sharply took my freezing hand in his.

I jumped slightly

"What if there's fan's or press-"

"There's not." Jay said with a smile and locked his fingers even tighter into mine...

I did try to make this longer but apparently I just can't at the moment. But I promise the next part will be a whole lot longer, Hope you liked this part :)