It'll all be okay- chapter 21 - FINALE!!

Well... it's finally here. The end. :( This is the final and last chapter of every breath. Thank you to every single person who voted, commented, fanned me ect: Means alot! I'm so,so shocked at how big this got! I never expected to get 5,000 reads let alone almost 20,000!! Thank you all so,so,so,so much. Who knows maybe there will be another jaythan fic soon ;) Like i've said multiple times, thank you all! And so without fail the final chapter, hope you enjoy :) xxx- Sophie ( oh and this chapter isn't from anyone's pov! It's 3rd person!)

Jay sat on the sand the wind gently blew his curls till they swept lightly across the arch of his brows. He inhaled deeply taking in the scent of the fresh, clean breeze. His crystal eyes scanned the beautiful sea laid out in the front of him, the sun was dipping but the heat was still somewhat overwhelming for the curly haired lad. He closed his eyes and let the heat ripple through his body, a very light but very unmistakable smile laid itself on his face.

Jay was a little surprised when he heard footsteps approaching him but he didn't change his position or tense in any way, he knew who it would be.

"It's beautiful."  Nathan said softly, soft enough that his voice almost caught on the wind.

"I know." Jay replied almost silently.

Nathan took a seat beside his partner and allowed himself to become trapped in the heat and the atmosphere. He was finally away from the hustle and bustle. Right now, Right here he was no longer international popstar and singer- songwriter Nathan Sykes, No he was just Nathan Sykes a young adult living his life.  

Nathan looked to Jay and saw that same happiness glowing off his skin, Nathan gently rested his head on Jay's shoulder and let the breath he had been holding for months escape his lips.

"We're gonna be alright aren't we?" Nathan asked, his eyes traced Jay's face before meeting his eyes which were staring down.

"... Yeah we are. I wasn't sure- I didn't know if. We will, I know now we will be." Jay kept his gaze locked onto Nathan's and that same spark flickered between the two.

"... I'm glad you came." Nathan managed to say before collapsing into laughter on the sand.

Jay laughed out loud before pratically pouncing on his boyfriend.

"You have to kill all the emotional moments don't you." He said before beginning to wrestle with the younger lad.

The two rolled around in the sand for another few minutes laughing before Jay rested his body ontop of Nathan's and their noses touched as they gazed lovingly into each others eyes.

" We must of looked proper camp right then." Jay laughed.

"And you say I ruin moment." Nathan frowned in a pathetic way trying to gain some form of sympathy from Jay.

Jay just let a snigger pass his lips before the smile fell and he moved his face closer to Nathan's, he reached up and rested his hand against the Young Man's cheek.

"When did you stop being baby Nath?" Jay asked in a 'joking' tone but his eyes were full of emotion.

And Nathan answered with truth dripping from his words.

"I don't really know, guess I got a bit lost somewhere along the lines."

Jay just sighed slightly before his lips touched Nathan's very slightly.

"I never thought, god in a million years i would end up with you, I love you." 

Nathan responded by pushing his head up very slightly so their lips fully touched and in the dying light, the two men were nothing but vulnerable and happy. They weren't even two anymore- They were one.

And that's it. I guess it's a little short and abrupt but I just think it works- I probably would have ended up dragging this whole story on till it got pointless so I spent about 3 days thinking of different endings and this one struck me most, Thank you so much for reading :) xx