Epilogue

The years passed and I went back to traveling on the road for a little bit before retiring (again) alongside Joe.

When it came to the kids:

Joelle excelled in cosmetology and got a job with the hair and makeup crew for WWE.

Anjali became a wrestler and is currently a two time Smackdown Women's Champion and is in the process of moving in with her girlfriend Birdie, and relocating to Orlando. Yes, you're correct. My daughter is dating Birdie Jo Danielson. To have the Anoa'i's and Danielson's in one family is one hell of a family line.

Mark pursued his theatre dreams and is living in New York while working on Broadway. He is currently playing George Washington in the revival of Hamilton while his partner James, you remember James his friend from school, he is also on Broadway in the role of Raoul in Phantom of the Opera.

Leati and Lilo are both on Raw and have been Mixed Tag Team Champions for about a year now.

Joe and I have announcement for our kids so we get all of them together in the room, except Mark we get him over FaceTime.

"What's going on mom?" Anjali asks. "You guys sounded weird on the phone."

"We have something to tell you all." Joe says.

"You two aren't getting a divorce are you?" Lilo asks. "Because that would suck... really badly."

"No." I say. "We're not getting a divorce." I sigh. "Your father and I have decided to move."

"Where?" Mark asks through the computer.

"Hawaii." Joe says plainly. Our kids stare at us before all talking at once.

"Slow down." I protest. "What's the issue?"

"You guys are leaving us?" Joelle says.

"Yeah... you all are grown adults who can take care of yourselves. Especially you Joelle."

"She's right." Joe says. "And it's not like you won't have any parents around. Joelle your mom and Aaron are still here and Mark your birth parents are still around." Mark groans and rolls his eyes.

"But we don't want you guys to leave us." Leati says in a small voice.

"We're not leaving you guys. You know you can always pick up the phone and call us."

"But you won't be just down the street..." Lilo says. "You'll be miles and miles away."

"We're still gonna be in the country." I say.

"Your mother and I raised you to the best of our ability. And you all have excelled in all that you're doing and we couldn't be more proud of you all. But now that we're retired... this is something that we want to do for us."

"This is something we've wanted for a while, we just didn't know how to tell you guys. We're looking at houses now don't worry it'll be big enough to accommodate for all you... hooligans..."

"Is this really what you want?" Joelle asks.

"Yeah. Yeah it is." She looks at her siblings.

"Then we're ok with it." Mark states. Joe and I take a sigh of relief.

"We just want you two to be happy." Leati says. "You guys have been through so much with all of us."

"Yeah. We love you guys." Anjali says.

"And we love you." Joe says.

"I have to start getting ready." Mark says. "I'll call you guys later."