Chapter 6

Sunday August 21
SummerSlam
Brooklyn, NY

Welp my shirt went up on sale and it's looking A1. They decided to do the Madness All Around quote and it kind of looks like Harley Quinn's 'Daddy's Little Monster' shirt except black. Of course. And with that, I had to come up with a signature move to go with it. It's going to be a Tornado DDT called 'The Mad Hatter.' Crazy right?

I'm finally in 2k17, my house show suspension is up, and Joe and I have been having sex like... I don't even know what but we've been hitting it! And no I'm not compensating for anything. This is real. I mean when your husband looks as good as mine you have to do something right?

I still can't believe that it was just last year that I was pregnant with Anjali... Damn time sure does fly...

"Alright now glow monster." I say to Trinity as she and her husband sit down next to Joe and myself in catering.

"I'm so glad I'm doing something that they like." She says with a laugh.

"Trin, they've always loved you. Now they just love you more."

"Where are the girls?"

"Dean has Anjali and Joelle is with the Bella Twins." Joe answers.

"So what's your deal tonight?" Jon asks.

"Honestly I don't even want to go out." I say.

"Why?"

"I literally watch him beat up Rusev, leave, come back out and beat up Rusev some more and then leave again. I'm not doing the whole enchilada tonight. Sneakers, my shirt, jeans and my fucking glasses. Not even wasting my time with my contacts." I sigh. "All I'm doing is standing around looking pretty. Like Eva Marie except for the pretty part."

"Babe." Joe says.

"What?"

"That's not nice."

"I don't care. It's true. She hasn't done jack shit. And now this suspension has got her sitting on her ass even more."

"Speaking of people getting suspended." Trinity says. "You talked to Paige?"

"Yeah. Yesterday."

"Did you ask what happened?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"I don't care to know. I didn't even ask this buffoon why he got suspended and now it finally came out. It was Adderall—What the fuck where you doing with Adderall? Know what? Never mind. I don't want to know."

"Why not?" Jon asks. "That's the kind of stuff you should know."

"Because..."

"Because?" Kofi says nearby.

"Because?" Xavier repeats.

"BECAAAUUUSE—"

"Shut up Big E!" I say. "Anyways, the less I know, the less questions I can answer. If people ask I can genuinely say that I don't know." Trinity shakes her head.

"That's a twisted way of thinking..."

"Twisted is how I do."

"Last night proved that." Joe says under his breath.

"Shut up." I say rolling my eyes.

~

Dana and myself meet Charlotte after she wins the Championship. Again.

"Frand!" I say. "You have done it frand!" I hug her. "Congratulations. That match was awesome."

"Yeah it really was." Dana says.