Chapter 25

February 26, 2018
Monday Night Raw
Anaheim, CA

Sierra's POV:

I pull up to the restaurant and I see Finn waiting outside. I pull the key out and sigh.

"Alright, you can do this. It's just breakfast. It's just breakfast." I take a deep sigh and get out of the car.

"Hey." He greets me and we hug. Good God he smells good. We go inside and get a table. "So you don't have a Wikipedia page yet, so I'm just gonna have to find out more about you the old fashion way." I sip my tea (no pun intended).

"Ok."

"Let's start with the easy stuff, where are you from?"

"Orlando."

"I live in Orlando. What about your parents?"

"Natalia Marie and Anthony. My mom is from Houston and my dad is from Miami. They're still together."

"Any siblings?" I shake my head. "It must be lonely." I nod.

"Yeah, it does. But I have my cousin Jessica. She's my age. We're close."

"What do you like to do?"

"I like to sing, dance and act." I answer.

"How long have you been dancing?"

"Since I was little."

"What about your favorite color?"

"Baby blue."

"Movie?"

"Black Panther." I answer.

"That movie was amazing."

"I know. I saw it three times."

"Favorite kind of music?" he asks.

"R&B, a little pop and rap."

"Song?"

"Keep Ya Head Up by Tupac. He's my favorite artist too."

"Ok last question: favorite food."

"Italian." He smiles.

"Well if we do this again, I will definitely keep that in mind."

"Do you think there's going to be another time?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"I hope so."

"Me too." I smile.

~

Malaika's POV

When Joe and I get to the arena, I go straight to Peach and open the door.

"Peachy! Let's do this." He laughs.

"Alright. Up on the table." I climb up on the examination table and take my sandal off. "Any pain?" I shake my head. "Mobility?"

"Good. I packed the house for two hours in heels."

"Still moving?" I nod. "How's it going?"

"It's alright. It's a pain in the ass though. But at least we'll all be together in a nice, big house."

"How are the kids?"

"Great. Anjali is happy to have Mark in the house, Mark is volunteering at a performing arts center and Joelle loves being a big sister."

"How much more do you have left to do?"

"The new house is finished so we just have to transfer the furniture and wait for the delivery for the new furniture." I sigh. "It's a lot. I just want to be settled before Wrestlemania. So... how's it looking?"