Chapter 30

July 11, 2018
Tampa, FL

@MalaikaAnoai: Good morning everyone! @WWERomanReigns and I have a huge announcement to make today.

@WWERomanReigns: I will post one announcement here on my Twitter and my beautiful wife will make our other announcement on Instagram live tonight at 6 pm Eastern time.

Joe made the announcement that we're having twins by posting this picture

And now it's time for the two of us to make a small but kind of big announcement

"Are you ready for this?" Joe asks me. I nod. I prop my phone up and the two of us check each other to make sure we look good. Obviously. I open Instagram and start a live stream.

"Hello everyone! It now time to make our announcement." I look at Joe.

"I was at Raw this past Monday and Mark Carrano came to me about an idea he wanted my family and I to do..."

"And as soon as I heard it, I said yes right away." I say.

"So the big announcement is that we're doing a family vlog." I smile.

"I'm so excited. Finally our fans can see what it's like with Anoa'i family."

"Daddy!" Anjali yells off camera. "I need you!"

"Shh!" Joelle says. "They're busy."

"Be right back." Joe gets up and goes to the girls.

"So we're still working out the kinks so hopefully this little project will be up and running very soon." I look down in the comments to answer some questions.

How long will you do the vlogs?

"Um right now we're not exactly sure how long. But I know we want to keep it up until the babies are born."

How often will you post?

"We don't want to put a definite time, like once a week or twice a week just in case we can't fulfill it."

I'm really excited for this! I know the fans miss you.

"Aw thanks, I miss you guys too."

So what exactly will you vlog about?

"Joe and I were thinking daily life with the kids and then Joe can take the camera on the road. We may do the little challenges you see on YouTube, Q and A's. Stuff like that."

Why did you agree to do it?

"Well we try to keep our life kind of private, especially Joe, so we want to open ourselves up. We did do video recordings while I was pregnant with Anjali and now we can do it with the twins. This is also a chance for us to put ourselves out there just in case I don't get on Total Divas."