Chapter 19

October 2, 2017
Monday Night Raw
Denver, CO

Buying a house isn't as easy as I thought it would be. When it was just Joe and myself, we bought a place that was small, two bedrooms, a basement... very intimate for us. But now, we have a lot to accommodate for. Joe wants a man cave, Joelle wants a pool, it has to be kid friendly so not too many windows that could break, it has to be less than 3 mil and we need bedrooms for everyone.... Sigh... it's a lot but we can do it.

"What cha doin' babe?"

"Looking for houses." I say as I scroll on my MacBook.

"Any luck?"

"Meh." I continue to scroll.

"6 bedrooms?" He says once he looks at the checklist on my phone. "Why so many?"

"Well you and I need a room, Joelle needs her own since puberty should be starting soon, Mark, Anjali and I've been thinking about the new baby."

"Go ahead."

"Well if we have twin girls or twin boys, they stay get their own room and Anjali stays with Mark. If we have a boy and a girl, the girl goes with Anjali and the boy goes with Mark."

"What if we have one kid?"

"Then they get their own room and Mark and Anjali bunk together, and of course we need one guest room."

"Then who's the other room for?" he asks.

"... Galina..." he raises his eyebrow.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I mean I'm gonna need help with all the kids while you're on the road. There's no sense in hiring help, we'll just have her and Joelle move in. Joelle would love that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure." He sighs.

"Alright. It makes sense, so why not?" I smile and look back at my computer.

Joe's POV:

I leave my wife to her searching and go to the locker room.

"What's up with you brother?" Dean asks when he and Colby approach me.

"Malaika is looking for houses."

"That's not a bad thing... is it?" Colby asks.

"It's not the actual house, she wants Galina to move in with us."

"Why?" Dean asks.

"To help her with the kids."

"Oh come on bro." Colby says. "I thought you were past the whole thing. Clearly she is."

"I'm past it."

"Clearly not." Dean says.

"You know, ever since you two hooked back up, you two have been more in sync than ever and it's getting on my nerves." I complain.

"If you don't want Galina to move in, just tell Malaika." Colby says.

"I want Malaika to have help and if she finds that in Galina, then so be it." I argue.

"Then whatever is holding you back, you need to figure it out and squash it real quick before Malaika picks up on it." Dean says.

"Cause if Malaika picks up on it..." Colby says.

"When she picks up on it..." Dean finishes.

"Boom." They both mimic an explosion.

~