Chapter 20

October 30, 2017
Tampa, FL
Anoa'i House

Joe and I went to his appointment today and he's still not cleared so he's been bummed out all day. He's not even watching Raw.

I put the invitations out for her party on November 18th.  And THANK GOD there are no house shows that weekend so everyone is off to get ready for Survivor Series. And I spoke to the orphanage so Mark is coming in the Friday before. I'm really happy they cleared him to come and they're letting him stay for a week for the house visit, which means he'll be with us for Thanksgiving. He won't be with us for Survivor Series just so he can spend time with Galina while we're gone so he can get used to her.

I walk into the bedroom and get my things ready for bed.

"I'm sorry." Joe says from the bed.

"For what?"

"I ruined Halloween." I shoot around.

"You can't ruin a holiday."

"You bought our costumes back in August and this is the second year in a row we can't go trick or treating with Anjali."

"You know what, tomorrow why don't I buy some candy and I'll hide it around the house and the girls can come to the house in their costumes and look for it."

"It won't be the same..."

"What the fuck do you want me to do Joe? You're sick and there's nothing you can do about it right now. I'm really trying here." I grab my clothes and go into the bathroom to take a shower. I finish what I have to do and I go back into the bedroom.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm just—"

"Frustrated? I get it Joe. You don't think that I do?" I climb onto the bed. "Babe I get how frustrated you are. I finally moved up in my career. I am managing one of the best groups in WWE history and for God knows what reason, He infected you with a random ass virus to knock us both down. We can do this babe. The girls will come over tomorrow and we'll have a good time."

"What about me being sick?"

"It might take a while, but I'll find a surgical mask for you." 

"Seriously?" I nod.

"Seriously." I lay down on the bed with my phone. Tonight after Raw, they're dropping a Shield Table for 3 Episode tonight and I'm watching the clip.

"Oh hell no Joseph..."

"What?"

"I'm finna slap all the taste out your mouth."

"What did I do?" I show him the clip.

"What is this?" I ask.

"I don't get it..."

"Why are you eating like you don't get fed at home. I mean damn babe."

"What? The food was good." He says sheepishly. I roll my eyes.

"Fat ass. If I could kiss you right now I would, but saliva is a spreading factor." He takes my hand.

"I'm sorry if I've made you feel bad in anyway." I squeeze it.

"It's ok baby. We're all a little stressed around here. That's why I think seeing the girls tomorrow will be good for us."

X

October 31, 2017
Tampa, FL

"Ok the candy is hidden all over the house," I hand him his mask. "Put this on." He puts on the mask and I check the time. "Ok, they should be here in about 5 minutes. You ready?"