Chapter 26

April 2, 2018
Monday Night Raw
Atlanta, GA

Joe pulls into the arena parking lot and we get out of the car. There are fans screaming our names left and right. As Joe grabs our bags out of the trunk I wave to the fans.

"I can bring our bags in if you want to go say hi."

"You sure?" he nods. "Ok. I'll see you inside." We kiss and he carries our bags inside. I put my phone in my back pocket and I go to greet the fans.

"You were amazing last week."

"Can I get a selfie?"

"Will you sign this?"

After I finish with the fans, I go through security and plop my ass in catering.

"What's up with you?" Sierra asks me.

"Joe kicked my ass at the gym today." I say.  "Last time I let my husband be my trainer." She laughs. "Any-who enough about me. Word on the street is that you and Mr. Devitt have been getting pretty comfy..." She blushes. "So it is true. I was totally bluffing, I didn't know jack shit." 

"Fuck." She sighs. I lean back in my chair and laugh. "We've been... hanging out here and there. It's nice." I smile.

"I'm glad. Everyone needs someone. You ready for Wrestlemania?" She frantically shakes her head.

"I'm freaking out. It's one thing to watch it, but to actually be there? I'm terrified about messing up."

"You'll be fine. Once you get out into that crowd, it'll feel amazing. The energy... it's unlike anything else."

"I don't want to mess up."

"Just stop thinking so hard into it. Don't overthink it. You'll be fine and you'll love it. Do you have a dress for the Hall of Fame?" she nods.

"It's nothing special." She shows me a picture.

"It's beautiful Sierra. Really, it is."

"Thanks." She puts her phone back in her pocket. "What about yours?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." I wink. Joe, the merch guy, comes over to us.

"Good evening ladies." He greets.

"What's going on Joe?" I ask.

"Got new merch for you for Mania week." I smile and he pulls out a t-shirt that says, "She's beauty, she's grace." On the front,  and on the back it says, "She will kick you in the face."

"Ah!" I scream. "I love it."

"Come find me before your Axxess panel and I will have one for you."

"Thanks Joe."

~

Joe and I are walking to the gorilla when we see Miz.

"AYYYEE! There he is!" I say.

"Hey man. Congrats. She's beautiful." Joe shakes his hand.

"Thanks man. I couldn't be happier. I'm finally a part of the dad club."

"As a father of two beautiful daughters, it's gonna be the best time of your life."

"It was so hard to leave her." he says.

"Don't I know it." I say. "Ambrose had to separate him and Anjali with a crowbar." Joe rolls his eyes. "How's Maryse?"

"In love and even more beautiful. She did good."

"I bet. I'm just glad that they're both healthy."

"Give her a call." He says.

"I will. Congrats again."