Chapter 33

Namaste everyone. It's Malaika here. And I know it's been a long ass minute since we last talked so I think a recap is in good order before we begin.

SOOOOOOO

Basically we started a YouTube channel, we're expecting twins and we got a beaskie named Bonnie.

Welp that's over with. Now on to the current stuff:

Mark loves school and he's in the drama department. His school is doing the Wizard of Oz as the spring musical and he has a singing role. He's going to play one of the munchkins and I'm so excited. I refuse to join the PTA because those PTA moms are stress.

Joelle joined a swim team and she is loving it.

Anjali just turned 3. She hates daycare because she thinks they're above them all, but she has a few more years before kindergarten.

Bonnie and Boo love each other. They're like sisters. If you see one, the other isn't too far behind. I think that's what Boo was missing, another dog. She's not as sad as she used to be. Now she's not home alone when we're all out of the house.

Unfortunately when we thought everything was going great, Joe's cancer came back. He told me about it early in our relationship, but we didn't think it would come back. Watching him relinquish the title was so heartbreaking and my emotions were a rollercoaster enough.

The kids, especially Mark, took it very hard. He was terrified that Joe would drop dead at any moment at any time.

BUT with great sadness, there's always light. And that light is.... JOE'S GONNA BE IN A MOVIE. Yeah. You read that right. Joe went to Hawaii to film the Fast and Furious spin off Hobbs and Shaw where he will be playing Hobbs' brother. I'm honestly so happy for him. He really deserves this. And I'm so thankful to Dwayne for reaching out.

We also decided that we're not starting the YouTube channel back up again until Joe is officially back with WWE. That is if he goes back... he may get a taste of the Hollywood life and not want to go back. And that would be fine with me. Less stress on his body.

BUT ANYWAYS now the moment you've been waiting for: Yes the babies are here. They came on February 4th, and yes they are beautiful. Of course. After I had my stomach cut open like a pig at a butcher, we finally got our babies.

Leati Joseph Anoa'i Jr. and Lilo Rani Anoa'i

We have yet to decide if we want to call Leati "Trey" because he's the third Leati or LJ for Leati Jr... Maybe we'll just do both.

On a side note: Sierra and Ferg are doing AMAZING. They didn't officially move in yet, but they have keys to each other's apartments and they tend to leave things there.

AND she doesn't know that I know this, Sierra told me of course, but her cousin Jessica has been texting Dolph. So who knows what will happen there...

So with all of that being said, let's get back to the present.

February 25, 2019
Anoa'i House
Tampa, FL

The kids are already at school and dreading it. They want to be in ATL with their daddy, but dad said "School is more important" blah, blah, blah. "You'll take off for Wrestlemania" blah, blah, blah. "The school year is almost over" blah, di, blah, blah.

"Are you all packed?" I ask Joe. "You sure you have everything?"

"I know it's been a while but I think I remember how to pack for the road." Joe laughs.

"Right. Sorry."

"I'm gonna be fine." He assures.

"I know. I know it's just..."