Chapter 32

September 12, 2018
Anoa'i House
Tampa, FL

Today we went to the doctor and the babies are doing a-ok. We also have the genders of the babies and the OB stepped out of the room, using my phone to call Renee to tell her the genders. And we also found out this little piece of information...

"So the time is getting closer." My OB begins. "I think now is a good time to decide how you're having the babies."

"Oh that's easy." I say.

"Vaginal." "C-section." Joe and I say at the same time.

"Wait what?" I say. "Are you serious?"

"Babe, the idea of them cutting you open makes me nervous."

"And the idea of having my vagina stretched twice, makes me want to scream."

"But—"

"But nothing. You know what? We're gonna call a vote. I vote, you vote and the babies vote. And since I'm carrying the babies, I'll vote on their behalf."

"Don't pull a Callie Torres on me..."

"I'm totally pulling a Callie Torres on you. So the babies say c-section, I say c-section 3 to 1, we win." Joe sighs. "Baby I know you're worried, but it's better this way. I went through trouble with Anjali and I don't want anything to happen to these babies. A c-section is safer."

"Fine. Fine. C-section it is."

"That was a good video." Joe says after we finish filming our Q&A.

"Yeah it was. Now I just have to edit and upload." I sigh.

"You alright babe?"

"Just tired."

"We did a lot today. Get in the bed and edit. I'll be up with some water." I nod. I grab the computer and the the camera and climb the steps to go to the bedroom. I change into house clothes, grab my pregnancy pillow and climb into bed.

I insert the SD card and upload into iMovie, and press play.

"Good afternoon everyone and welcome to another vlog." I begin. Joe slides into the camera's view and places the Universal Championship in front of himself. "Are you going to do this every time?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." Joe smirks. I roll my eyes.

"Anyways, before we begin, Joe has filmed a new segment called Incorrect WWE Quotes. All of which are taken from Tumblr and reenacted. Enjoy!"

I pull some clips and put it into iMovie.

Nattie: Don't break someone's heart, they only have one.

Nia: Break their bones, they have like 206 of those.

Alexa: ...

Kevin: I'm an idiot

Finn:

Seth:

Everyone backstage:

Finn: If you're waiting for us to disagree, it's gonna be a long night.

Roman: I'm gonna ask you this one time, where is Brock?

Dean: Oh yeah? I'll do you one better, WHO is Brock?

Seth: I'll do you all one better, WHY is Brock?

Ember: Tall people are the enemy.

Braun: I can't even see you hating all the way down there, little one.