Chapter 35

AUGUST P.O.V.

"You ready?" I laced up my shoes and stood up from my seat. "You ready to lose?" Ryelle nudged me and walked out of the door. "Whatever, let's just go before it starts without us." I stepped out of room and locked the door behind me.

SIMONE P.O.V.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked out of the window of Sean's car. "What the hell." I mumbled. I pushed my shades closer to my face once I seen all the cameras surrounding the outside of my shop.

"Damn, who they waitin for?" I sighed. "Me most likely." I leaned back into my seat and took a deep breath. "Did something happen?" I sighed. "I don't even know." I picked my purse up and hit the locks. "Thank you for picking me up, it was sweet of you." He fanned me off and nodded.

"It's straight." He stared at all the people surrounding my shops. "..Goodluck with that." I nodded. "Thanks...make sure you drive off as fast as you can once I get out, the last thing I need is another story about me in the tabloids." He nodded. "I gotchu ma." He kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

I slipped my hand in the door handle and took another deep breath before pushing the door open. I stepped out the car and slammed the door, just in time for Sean to take off down the street. Automatically the cameras started flashing and everyone started shouting questions at me.

I held my head down and tried to navigate my way through the crowd and to the front door. "Mrs.Alsina, do you want to comment on your husband's recent announcement??" I stayed silent as I pushed past people to the door.

"Mrs.Alsina did you and your husband lie about your relationship on TV???" I pushed all the mics out of my face as I came closer to the door.

"Did your husband ever cheat on you with Ryelle? Is that what made you attack her??" I pushed past the last two people and finally stepped inside the shop, shutting the glass door behind me.

"What the hell is going on out there?" Kerri asked, stepping from behind the register. "August announced our seperation the day before yesterday, and now the media's having feild day with it." She sighed and slowly shook her head. "Damn, Im sorry Simi."

I rubbed my temples and breathed in and out, fighting the feeling of anger I was getting. "It's fine...and Im fine, I promise." Ellis lifted a brow. "You sure? cause if you ain't, I don't mind whoopin they ass for you." He removed both of his earrings and started to stretch.

I slightly chuckled. "Im fine, really I am, all I need is a good deep breath and Im good." I breathed deep and released it slowly. "...Them anger management classes is really helping you." I nodded. "They are."

******************

I knocked on Stasia's door and smiled once I seen her standing there. "Hey boo." We pulled each other into a big hug, holding one another for a few seconds. "I haven't seen you in forever." I nodded. "I know, we hardly talk anymore, I miss having you to complain too." She smiled before it faded into a frown.

"....Uh...is Rich home?" She sighed and shook her head no. "He's out of town, he won't be back for another two days." I nodded slowly. "And how are things going? Are they still the same?" She opened her mouth to speak,but the sound of Aliyah's voice stopped her.

"Auntee Stasia!!" Stasia put a huge smile on her face and picked Aliyah up, hugging her. "Hey ladybug, how you doin?" She nodded.

"Im good, how are you?" She chuckled. "Im great." She placed her down on her feet and pointed inside the house. "Amara is in her room if you want to see her." She nodded. "K, thanks!!" She ran in the house and disappeared.