𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

( it's come to my attention that a lot of you haven't scrolled to the next part after this chapter to see that i published a sequel to this a long time ago lol)

honestly only added this in for some type of aesthetic lmao. But sorry if the ending of the story seemed rushed, I just really didn't want to write past 40 chapters.

And yes, that was the ending. Meaning no more of this story will be written, hope you guys enjoyed. And thank you for tagging along with me on this wild ride!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask on this page and I will answer them, more or less. I can either answer them from the authors point of view, or from a character of your choice! ( ie; question - mattia why you so fine? answer - mattia: "idk just in my genes ig." )

I was rushing to finish bc if you guys don't look at my conversations/posts on my page, if you do not follow, I had announced that I will be writing a new story. A mattia one, with a chance for one of you to be the main character!

Every female, aside from Alessya, is a friend of mine and I wrote this story solely for them lol. I tend to do that a lot, so if you guys are willing to stay with me on the ride through this mattia fic, always watch out for my posts! Bc when I get inspired, I like to make stories for people and take into consideration their requests.

But nonetheless, mucho amor bbs, and thank you for all the comments/votes/reads! You guys continued to inspire me to finish this book.

I will eventually go back and fix all my typos and mistakes lmao. Since the ending was so rushed, a lot of shit hasn't been explained or whatever so just ask ab it ig if you really wanna know lol.

Might come back and write a proper epilogue tbh-