𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"Come on, we're gonna be late!" Merrit shouted, surprisingly being the first to be ready.

It was the boys first meet and greet after party, and of course they would be the ones who are running late. Yet on numerous occasions they have praised themselves about being faster at getting ready than girls. But here was Merrit and Alessya, ready and waiting on the boys while they dragged to finish getting ready.

"Ok we'll just meet you boys at the party then! Someone has to keep all those girls entertained," Alessya stated as she grabbed her keys off the counter.

"No no, we're coming!" Malcom shouted as he came running down the hall out his room. The boys soon following behind. "I call dibs on riding with Alessya," Malcom called out before sending a flirtatious wink in her direction.

"Me too- " Luca started before soon being cut off by Mar, "I'm going." Mar simply stated before glaring over at the two boys.

Alessya not minding much of who ended up going with her, just glad to have some company, nodded her head before making her way towards the door. She was excited to say the least knowing that Mar wanted to ride with her there at least, not taking much thought about what Luca had said on the ride here.

Walking out the complex together in a group, they split into two groups once they neared the cars. Alessya with Malcom and Mar, meanwhile Merrit had Samy and Luca. Wasting no more time, they hopped into their cars. Mar sitting up front with Alessya, resulting in Malcom having to sit in the back.

"Race you there?" Samy asked as he pulled up beside Alessya, Merrit sitting in the passenger seat while Luca chilled in the back on his phone.

"Say less, loser buys dinner for everyone?" Alessya questioned, wanting there to be a bet in order.

"I can arrange that on my part, but can you?" Samy teased with a smirk across his face.

"Don't worry about me hun, I can handle my own." Alessya responded before putting her car in drive and heading out the parking lot. Not letting Samy get the head start advantage.

"Ok so up at the light, you're going to take a left." Malcom spoke up from the back seat, trying to give her the fastest route.

"No, you're going to go straight," Mariano spoke up, looking over at Alessya as he spoke.

With a brief moment of hesitation, she decided to listen to Mar, taking his directions to where the club was. A soft scoff could be heard from the back, having escaped past Malcom's lips. All Alessya could do was bite her lip anxiously, should she have listened to Malcom?

"So Ale, how you liking Canada so far?" Malcom asked, trying to make conversation with her in the mean time.

"It's okay, gorgeous really, but sometimes I do miss home." Alessya stated with a soft sigh.

"You miss home or your little boyfriend Mattia?" Mar asked with a scoff, keeping his eyes trained on the road.

Before Alessya had a chance to respond, Malcom decided to speak up. "Well I think you're gorgeous, and I feel like once that homesick feeling goes away, you'll find Canada to be your home and you'll fit in perfectly." He shamelessly complimented, a cute smile making its way across his face.

Caught off guard by the compliment, Alessya's face reddened as she began to blush. It had been awhile since anyone had complimented her, or attempted to flirt, so the attention was something new and fresh to her.

"Thank you," was all she responded with, a soft smile on her face as she continued driving. Her being completely oblivious to Mar in the seat next to her, starting to fume in anger at the two. He was jealous.

"Well I mean, if you're ever around here after today and want to go out for lunch or something, hit me up. I'll pick you up and we can make a day out of it." Malcom continued, now flirting with Alessya as Mar watched. A smirk evident across Malcom's face.

"Oh, well I mean that'd be great really. I really need some more friends anyway, considering Mar and them never make time for me anymore." Alessya responded with a shrug, wanting to make it evident that it'll only be as friends. Groaning softly, she pressed on the breaks, seeing they were nearing a red light up ahead.

Coming to a halt, she was brought out her thoughts by the feeling of Mar's fingers grazing her chin, grabbing hold of her face softly. Turning her head to face him as he began to speak. "You look beautiful today," he complimented before reaching over and placing a kiss upon Alessya's lips. Making sure that Malcom was looking, almost as a way to show that Alessya was called for and to back off.

Smiling into the kiss, she kissed back before the two pulled away. Right on time for the light to turn green as she turned forward and continued driving. She was glad to know that clearly Mar wasn't upset with her, or else he wouldn't have kissed her, right?

"See, you should've followed my directions, now we're going to catch all the lights and some traffic." Malcom stated with a smile, glad to see his plan had worked.

He hadn't really liked Alessya, he knew how serious Mar was about her, and he respected bro code. But he also noticed how shady Mar was acting after the meet and greet, and wanted to see if he could get them on speaking terms. He knew Mar was easily jealous when it came to Alessya, and Mar knew that Alessya used to have a crush on Malcom, so it was the easiest combination to get him out of his little rage fit.

Still jealous over everything that just happened, but a sense of pride coming through knowing that Malcom knew to back off now, he kept his eyes trained out the window. Reaching over to grab hold of Alessya's hand, wanting to have contact with her now. No matter how upset he was, he was a giant baby at the end of the day, wanting love and affection.

Keeping Mar's hand in her grasp, she continued driving with one hand on the wheel. Taking another 20 minutes just to get there, due to traffic and the amount of red lights they got stopped at. Malcom was right.

Pulling up to the teen club, she parked beside Samy before hopping out. Upset to see that she had lost, not knowing by how long.

"So I take it you're paying for dinner huh?" Samy questioned cockily, wrapping his arm around Merrit's shoulder as they stood side by side.

Pouting in defeat, she began to speak, "That isn't fair! You know these streets, I'm an American!" She stated before crossing her arms over her chest. Mar slinging his arm around her shoulder.

"Actually, I know Ottawa streets. This is out of my comfort zone, so I just followed Luca's directions." Samy informed with a smirk as he shook up with Luca.

"Told you, you should've listened to me. I know this place like the back of my hand," Malcom stated defensively as he looked between the two.

"Hey, you're not helping my case right now Malcom," Alessya stated with a glare before shrugging. "I guess dinner is on me, let's just get through this party first."

——————
I went back to read the book while I was in the hospital, y'all REALLY had the audacity to have me out here having so many typos in my book and shit. Y'all foul for that. 😭😂 once I toss up chapter 30, I'm gonna quickly go back and correct all my errors before I continue any further. Bc this ain't it, my typos are sooo bad. Half the time I didn't know wtf I was trying to say or get across lol.