𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Upon hearing the news, through Jasmine of all people, it was safe to say that Mattia was fuming. Wasting no time to toss his cup aside, making his way through the crowd as he looked to catch sight of Mariano.

With his eyes scanning across the room, they soon landed upon Samy coming down the stairs, hand in hand with Yvenka? What the fuck is going on at this party? Shaking his head, blaming the liquor for what he was seeing, he made his way over to the two. Seeing as they were laughing and smiling amongst each other.

"Yo Samy, where's Mar?" Mattia asked coolly, not wanting to cause any suspicion.

"Uh, he's upstairs in the gift room." Samy responded, never taking his eyes off Yvenka. Looking at her as if she were the only female on the planet to exist.

Without much thought on the two, he nodded his head before traveling up the stairs, farther away from the loud music. Picking up his pace, skipping two steps at a time.

Finally arriving on the second floor, he took long strides towards the bedroom, finally leaning against the door frame as he caught sight of Mariano still seated on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands as he was deep in thought.

He was becoming unstable, the both of them were, and it was all thanks to the female downstairs, enjoying herself and the party. Mariano was now paranoid after his confession, knowing he should trust her but not wanting to walk around looking like a fool, not wanting to get his heart broken.

Lucky for him, Mattia was there to do just that. To let Mariano's world crumble beneath his feet, and to rip his heart out his chest.

"Yo," Mattia spoke out, his eyes narrowed at Mar as he watched him slowly raise his head from his hands.

"Oh, it's you. What's up?" Mariano asked as he rised to his feet. Mattia had a three inch height advantage on him, to guys it doesn't seem like much, but to many females it's like the end of the world.

"So before you and Alessya become serious, I just wanted to let you know something. Yaknow bro to bro, because I feel like you deserve the truth." Mattia started, acting clueless over the fact that he already knew the two were together.

"Uh ok?" Mariano responded, confused as to what he could've meant.

"So a few weeks back, I visited Alessya. And like, I don't know how to say this, but we slept together. I was drunk and she took advantage of me bro, I wasn't thinking straight, I'm sorry." Mattia admitted shamefully, rolling his eyes mentally at his lie. Well it wasn't a total lie, it was true. It had happened before, in his dreams. Minus the drunken part.

"Wait, hold up, what?" Mariano questioned as his eyes furrowed in confusion. Just not too long ago, Alessya was bleeding all over his dick, signaling the fact that he had torn her hymen. But then again Mattia was one of his boys, why would he lie?? Bros before hoes.

To which Mattia could only nod his head, as a way of showing fang he was serious. Causing Mariano to storm past him, and out the room. He wasn't thinking straight, he was blinded by rage and pain. The only thing on his mind was to get revenge. To hurt Alessya the way he had hurt him..

— — —

Alessya drunkenly hiccuped as she let out a giggle amongst the girls. Seeing as they all started parting ways to find their mans, Alessya took it as a sign for find hers. Making her way through the crowd, she had noticed a familiar mop of curls, smiling softly as she pushed her way through.

But upon seeing the sight before her, it caused her heart to clench, finding it hard to breathe as her eyes watered. Standing before her was Mariano, making out with Yvenka.. (she want the whole crew, shawty brave)