𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Glancing back down at her phone, she noticed that it was currently almost noon. The meet and greet started at one. "Fuck," she mumbled as she ran around the room collecting an outfit to wear.

Deciding against straightening her hair, realizing she didn't have enough time; she left her hair natural. Applying some products to keep the frizz down and to remain looking healthy.

Looking over her outfit once more, all she could do was shrug. It was the boys meet and greet, having no one to impress.

Pouting at how big her feet looked in her air forces, she decided that there wasn't enough time to change

Pouting at how big her feet looked in her air forces, she decided that there wasn't enough time to change. Her already spending 15 minutes on clothes and hair. Placing a seat upon her vanity, she began to apply light makeup. Trying to go for a 'no make-up' make up look.

Seeing as the look was subtle, it didn't take long to finish, other than another 10-15 minutes. Looking at the time, she had seen that she only had half an hour before it started. Groaning out frustratingly as she heard the showers water finally turn off. That signaled Mattia was done with his shower.

Not wasting another second, she slid her phone in her pocket before grabbing her giant kappa jacket and running down the stairs. Her car keys in hand as the bathroom door from upstairs opened.

"Ale?" Mattia called out, just as the front door slammed shut behind her retreating figure.

She didn't want to have to take Mattia, nor did she want any conflict to unfold between the two. Hopping into her car, she pressed the push to start button as she buckled her seatbelt. Looking up at the house, she noticed Mattia standing in the window, shirtless, as he glared down at her.

"God must really hate me," she muttered beneath her breath as she drove off in the direction of the mall.

— — —

Within a half hour drive, she had arrived at the mall. Struggling to find a parking spot, she had to find one that was farther away. Pulling out her phone to text Merrit, letting her know she arrived and asking where she wanted to meet up. Quick to receive an answer back, she nodded her head before heading in the direction of Roots.

Her phone in her hand as she wandered around the upper level looking, glad to have parked in the upper level. Nearing the center of the mall, she peeked over the rails, seeing a large crowd of what she could only assume was fan girls waiting on the boys.

"This'll be fun," she muttered as she ducked into the Roots store, spotting Merrit.

"Girl hey! Ready?" Merrit asked as she began dragging her towards the back room of the store. They were all connected in the mall, leading to a hall. Luckily for them, the boys were back in the hall as well, chatting before the meet and greet.

"Hey baby," Mar greeted as he took notice of Ale, walking over before slinging an arm over her shoulders.

"Hey," She responded sheepishly with a light blush creeping up her cheeks. Wrapping her arm around his back as they stood side by side, receiving weird looks.

"When did this happen?" Merrit asked as she gestured between the two

"What you mean?" Alessya asked, furrowing her eyes in confusion. Merrit has known for awhile about Alessya and Mar being close.

"He just called you babe. You became official and didn't tell me?" Merrit asked, crossing her arms as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh! What, nono we aren't official-" Alessya started, but was cut off by Mar.

"Yet!" Mariano butted in, "we're talking. At least until Alessya figures out if she wants to be official or not." Mar informed as he pulled Alessya closer into him. His body heat radiating off of him and warming up Alessya.

"Basically," Alessya agreed as she clutched his sweater in her grasp.

"Wow, didn't know Mar could be loyal." Samy muttered out as the others laughed aloud. Merrit couldn't help but to elbow him in the gut.

"What Samy meant to say" Merrit started before glaring over at her boyfriend, "was that we're happy for you, but what does Mar mean by you figuring out if you want to be official?" She questioned as she looked between the two.

Looking up at Mar, she noticed how he tried avoiding her gaze. Knowing what the answer would be, and not wanting to be around to hear it.

"I still love Tia," Alessya spoke out softly before looking down at her feet in shame. She was ashamed, to be loving a guy who broke her heart and continued to play with her feelings. She was a fool.

"Oh," was all Merrit could say.

Having everyone stand in pure awkward silence, they were soon brought out of it by a Creeps employee coming to tell them the boys were needed now. The girls nodding their heads, they followed after the boys into the back room of the store.

"Have fun, we'll be watching from back here." Alessya stated before pulling Mar down to her level and placing a soft peck on his lips.

"What type of shit was that?" He teasingly asked before pulling her closer to him, bringing her into a deeper kiss.

"Ok lovebirds! Mar come on, we need to start this," Samy spoke up before patting Mar on the back.

Pulling away from the kiss, Mar pecked Alessya once more before heading out towards the front to greet everyone. Meanwhile Alessya stood there with a bright smile across her face.

"Damn girl, dick must be real good if he got you so geeked over just a kiss," Merrit teased as she nudged Alessya. Dragging her along to peek out into the store, to see what the boys were up to.

Currently the boys were inside making tiktoks, meanwhile a lot of females began piling outside the doors. Soon going to be let in to meet the guys. The sound of their screams and talking beginning to louden as the crowd thickened. And within the front of the crowd stood Mattia, smiling at many of the girls around him. But once his eyes landed upon Alessya, he glared at her as his eyes filled with mischief, looking over to catch sight of Mar before smirking.

"Fuck," Alessya muttered as she kept her eyes on Mattia.

————————
ngl I feel like my story is getting boring so I'm losing motivation to continue it 🙃