𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

— Still NJ

Within half an hour, solely due to traffic, they had arrived at the airport. Pulling up to the pickup zone of the airport, keeping an eye out for them. Within 5 minutes of looking around in the retrieving crowd, their eyes landed upon Alvaro and Roshaun.

The sight of Jasmine being behind them, but she was beside an unfamiliar female. She must be one of their girlfriends. But they wouldn't know whose until the time came for all them to be seated together to catch up.

Pulling up to the curb, Mattia placed his emergency lights on before popping open his trunk for everyone to put their bags inside. With the boys staying for a week, he had offered them his place to crash.

Tossing their luggage inside the trunk, along with their girlfriends, they all piled inside the car. Alejandro seated up front with Mattia still, as Kairi, Alvaro and Roshaun stayed seated in the back. Their girlfriends seated upon their laps.

Looking in the rear view mirror of the car, Mattia took notice of Jasmine being seated upon Alvaro's lap, seeming real comfortable with each other.

"Whoa hold up, when did this happen??" Mattia asked, pointing and referring to the two seated in the middle.

With his voice speaking out, Kairi and Alejandro turned toward them to take notice as well.

"Holy shit, Alvaro and Jasmine?! Who would've thought," Alejandro spoke out teasingly.

Causing Alvaro to become shy and hide his face into his girls back, Jasmine blushing but a smirk was evident across her lips.

"Oh yeah, it kinda just happened." Jasmine effortlessly explained with a shrug, keeping her hands on top of Alvaro's. He seemingly appreciated the gesture nonetheless.

Surely Alvaro had strong feelings for her, or so that's what he told himself. But their whole relationship seemed off, shit wasn't adding up.. And they didn't care enough to notice nor to get to the bottom of it.

The ride back home was chaotic and loud, them finally being introduced to Audrey, Roshaun girlfriend, and getting to know her a bit. Besides Roshaun's obvious fake smile, he had been quiet for the majority of the ride. Caught up in his own thoughts.

Was coming back to New Jersey a mistake? Or were the bad vibes coming from back home in Orlando? Surely he wouldn't know until he figured it out, but it'd be something that he'd have to ask a females opinion on.

Relationships weren't Roshauns strong suits, always having bad luck with them, knowing the females he ends up with always use him to get to his friends. But he had felt that he finally found a female for him, that liked him for him and not his friends. But maybe he was blinded by love for her? He was conflicted and confused.

Not wanting to spend too much time thinking about it, knowing he was probably getting ahead of himself, he snapped himself out his thoughts. Wanting to enjoy the moments while he was with his friends, back home able to see his family and be around all his best friends.

"So, y'all going to Alessya's party or what?" Alvaro asked, his bright smile never leaving his face.

As everyone nodded and spoke out to tell him yes, Mattia stood quiet as he drove. Soon pulling up to the front of his house and hopping out the car. Slamming his door behind him.

"Yo, what's his problem?" Roshaun asked, looking out the window to watch Mattia walking up to the front door of his house.

"He wasn't invited," Kairi stated as he opened up his door, letting Yami climb off his lap and out the car before following after.

"Wait what?" Alvaro asked, clearly confused by what has happened while him and Roshaun have been away. Hopping out the car after Jasmine.

"Mattia cheated on Alessya with Alondra before she moved, so they both weren't invited." Alejandro explained as he helped everyone collect their luggage out the trunk to bring inside.

"Mattia, sleeping with Alondra? Doubtful," Jasmine scoffed out as she flung her duffel over her shoulder before making her way towards the front door.

What they didn't know was Jasmine said that in jealousy. Her feelings obvious for Mattia, but she wouldn't let anyone know that. Especially him.

"Oh yeah, they've been fucking since Alessya's birthday, last year.." Kairi explained with a humorless laugh, closing the trunk as everyone collected their bags.

"Who is Alessya?" Audrey asked quietly, almost as if she were afraid to ask. Embarrassed to not know already, but then again she was new to the group.

"Oh, Alessya is one of our best friends. Her and Mattia used to be a thing, she was like the mom of our group. But she had to move to Canada a few months back," Alejandro stated as the rest of them walked as a group into Mattias house.

"Yeah, don't mention her name around Mattia though, he still gets kinda triggered and goes into like a rage fit. None of us really know why though," Yami added on as she led the group downstairs into the basement. Seeing as Jasmine and Mattia were already there, looking close and comfortable..

"Oh, hey babe.." Jasmine greeted awkwardly before standing from her spot beside Mattia, watching as they all placed their bags beside the couch.

It was a fold out couch, so they'd most likely crash there, along with on a few spare mattresses that mattia has from his old bedroom upstairs. Couples or not, they were still kids in Mattias parents eyes, and they expected nothing less than for males and females to be sleeping separately.

They had spent the next 10 minutes getting situated downstairs, grabbing the mattresses to toss onto the floor, along with grabbing extra pillows and blankets, before unfolding the couch.

"So... Whose sleeping where?" Mattia asked, plopping himself down onto his bed as he looked over at everyone standing before him.

"I call first mattress!" Jasmine was quick to call out, plopping down on the mattress closest to Mattia's bed.

"Oh, we were gonna have you girls crash on the couch so we could take the floor. It's the most gentlemen thing to do," Alvaro stated as he looked down at his girlfriend.

"Alvaro, hun, I'm a big girl. And so is Audrey, I'm pretty sure we can handle ourselves," Jasmine stated in a monotone expression, not wanting to start an argument with him over where to sleep.

"Um, okay?" He responded, confused by how defensive she became over it. Looking over at Audrey for approval on the decision, she sent a head nod in his direction before he let out a soft sigh.

Guess him and Roshaun will be spooning on the couch tonight..