𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

There Alessya stood, in pure shock, at the guy standing before her. The same guy she hasn't seen, and has been avoiding for the past almost two months. But at that moment, she knew, she fucked up..

"Babe!" She yelled out excitedly, before running into his arms, jumping on him as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

That surely took him by surprise as he looked at the girl like she was crazy. "Just go along with it," Alessya muttered into his ear before Mattia's smirk grew.

"Hey baby," he greeted back before hugging her tightly, keeping her there in place so she wouldn't fall. Mattia wouldn't admit it but he truly did miss Alessya. Just the scent of her left him dizzy, almost feeling intoxicated. She was his drug, and he'd never be able to get enough of her.

Surely the only reason Alessya was acting this way was because she never told her mother about their breakup, leaving her mom to believe that they were still together. Which led to her mom having Mattia stay.

"Wow, what a surprise!" She stated with a fake smile plastered across her face as she went to hop down off the tall male standing before her. "I missed you so much Mattia," she spoke out as she shoved him back, seemingly playful to the mother but Alessya intended on hurting him.

"Well I know you missed having him around since it's been a couple months, so I spoke to him mother and flew him out here! He'll be staying for a week," Alessya's mom explained, a giant smile on her face as she looked back at the photo that she took of them hugging. "Mattia sweetie, I'm gonna send this to your mother!" Alessya's mom informed as she walked past them and into the kitchen.

"Oh wow... a whole week?" Alessya asked, her color draining out her face as she looked over at Mattia, his smirk never faltering.

"Yes mi corazon, a whole week." Her mother clarified as she pulled a water bottle out the fridge. Alessya took that time to look over her mothers figure and realize what she was wearing.

"Uh mom, where you going all dressed up?" Alessya asked, confused considering the time it was.

"Oh you know me and your father, it's date night. And we didn't want to bring out sexual needs home where you were, so we're going out. We'll be back tomorrow, you two, don't have too much fun. If you do, use protection." Her mother exclaimed before hearing a car horn from out side. "Speak of the devil," her mother said as she went over and placed a kiss upon Alessya's forehead and Mattia's cheek. "Bye!"

Hearing the door close behind Alessya's mother, Mattia walked over to it before locking it. Swiftly turning towards Alessya to see she was already glaring up at him, her arms folded over her chest.

"So," Mattia started, but was soon cut off by Ale.

"You're sleeping downstairs, on the couch. I'll be upstairs in my room," Alessya explained before turning and making her way upstairs, Marianos sweater still wrapped around her.

Mattia finally taking notice at the sweater she had on, and how huge it was on her body, he pieced together that it was a guys sweater. His eyes filling with rage as he quickly fell into step behind her, skipping two stairs at a time, his long leg advantage. He had arrived just in time before she was able to close the door, barging in behind her before he slammed the door closed behind the both of them.

"Whose sweater it that?" He asked sternly, his eyes darkening as he became angered by it. She was his, for as long as he wanted, and nothing nor nobody would change that.

"Nobody's," she stated nonchalantly, not daring to look back at him as she towards her dresser for pajamas to wear.

"Nobody's?? It doesn't look like it's just anybody's, so whose is it?" He questioned once more, his patience running thin.

Turning to face him, Alessya began to notice how worked up he was getting over the whole situation. His smirk gone as hers began to grow. Oh so he wanted to play games? Two can play at that.

"My boyfriends," she stated confidently, her hands falling to her side, "cute isn't it??" She questioned teasingly as she showed off how it looked on her. But within the blink of an eye, Mattia lunged towards her, wrapping a hand around her neck forcefully.

"Sorry, I must've not heard you the first time, whose?" He asked one last time, wanting to make sure he heard her correctly, ready to fuck her up if she said what he thought he heard. Boyfriend??

Gasping out in shock, feeling Mattia's hand tightening around her throat, she clawed at his hand, trying to break away from his grasp. "Boyfriend," was all she was able to muster out, finding it harder to breathe as his grip tightened. It was no longer fun to her seeing as she might fucking die at the hands of her psycho ex, what got into him?

Mattia finally realizing how tight he was holding onto her, he loosened up his grip before tossing her in the direction of her bed. Her tiny body flopping down as she reached up to hold her throat where his grasp just was, catching her breath as she looked up at him. She'd be lying is she said that didn't turn her on. I mean, oop-

"You don't have a boyfriend, besides me. You're mine, so take that shit off." He practically growled out as he hovered over her figure, shocked that she wasn't crying nor had tears in her eyes.

"Honestly fuck off Mattia, you got your girlfriend and I got my man," she defended as she stood up on the bed. Trying to meet his height, not being able to achieve that if she were to stand on the floor. Him being well over a foot taller than him.

All Mattia could do was laugh, bitterly. "Who is it, is it Mar?" He asked as he looked up at her, chuckling at the fact that she didn't look intimidating. Instead she looked goofy. Within a second he took her out by her legs, body slamming her onto her bed before crawling over her.

"What the- Mattia!" She shouted as she felt herself get thrown down, her breath getting caught in her throat as he now stood over her on the bed. His arms on either side of her head. "Uh, w-what are you doing?" She asked as she looked up at him, trying to shove him off and slapping at him.

Groaning loudly, Mattia grabbed hold of her hands, holding them above her head with one hand, while the other kept him up as support from falling on top of her.

"Answer my question Alessya, is it Mar?" He asked once more, cutting straight to the point. "Because I will go fuck him up, right now." He promised, not even threatening, wanting her to know he was serious.

"Y-yes," she responded, not being able to fight him off much longer, "you better not touch him, or I'll fucking cut your dick off!" She shouted angrily, trying to wiggle her hands out his grasp once more.

"Kiss me and I won't lay a finger on him," he suggested as he smiled down at her innocently.

"Wait what?" She asked, confused as she stopped thrashing around.

"Kiss me," he stated once more, his face inching closer to hers.

"No," she responded quickly, shaking her head.

"Too bad," he responded before closing the distance, pressing his lips against hers. Lying his body on top of hers as his hand continued holding hers in place, his other hand finding its way to her throat.

———————
This chapter was ass, oop sorry- I wrote it as I walk around the grocery store rn doing errands 💀 I made the goal 200 votes, and y'all hit that in a couple hours, wth- I love y'all sm.. expect maybe four more chapters up by later today.