𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

How exactly is one supposed to feel if they were to be in Alessya's situation? How differently would everyone react than to what Alessya decided to do? To run away from her problems, like everything else in this world, all she knew how to do was run. Never standing up for herself nor facing her issues head on. She was a pussy, a little baby; afraid. She was always afraid. But why? What had made her this way and caused her to take flight when in a fight or flight situation?

It was pretty pathetic to see her as someone who was a lover, not a fighter. Cliche sure, but it was the reality of her life and how she was. She hated being so weak, so fragile. Alessya was truly conflicted with how to feel and what actions to take; would she shut herself out from the world or did she want to finally take a stand in her life?

Snapping herself out her train of thoughts, she had found herself to be parked up in front of her house already. Glancing around, she had a look of confusion plastered across her face. It was something she did often, blacking out but still finding her way home, and she'd never know nor understand how she did it.

Weird, she thought to herself before stepping foot out her car. She was hurt to say the least, betrayed by her best friend and boyfriend. They did it right under her nose, and she decided to be naive as always and give them the benefit of the doubt. What a dumbass.

Alessya had spent the majority of the night thinking over her choices and decisions, would he have stayed loyal to her if she gave it up?? Should she confront them and ask why they decided to hurt her? All these questions began to form in her head and all she could wonder was, how long have they been at it?

Biting down on her plump bottom lip, she slowly made her way up towards the front entrance before walking inside. Although she didn't want to move, she couldn't avoid it nor her parents forever. Along with what she had just discovered last night, it wasn't like she had anything to stay for anymore anyway.

Surely most people would run to their best friends for comfort, but this was a battle that Ale was fighting alone. Solely due to the fact that she couldn't trust anyone right now. Did everyone know, except her, and decide to keep it a secret from Ale? She wasn't going to let anyone on her business, especially for it to become the gossip of the group. She'd trust that now that she was no longer standing in between them, that they'd go public and be together.

Man how right she was.. Sitting alone in her room, she had pulled her phone from her pocket before placing it upon the charger. Looking over at the brand new boxes her parents left placed by her door, she let out a deep sigh. Not wanting to waste any time, especially with two days to pack up her entire room and all her countless memories.

— — —

Half an hour later, she had let out a short cry of defeat. Looking over her room, she realized she wasn't even halfway done packing. It would truly be a long two days..

Sighing softly, she threw herself back into her soft mattress before reaching over and pulling her phone off the charger. Upon pressing the power button, she was soon greeted to a phone full of notifications. All of them being calls and texts from her parents, Mattia and the others. All of them asking where she was and that they were worried. But upon looking at Mattia's messages, she couldn't help but to roll her eyes.

All of his consisted of him apologizing, saying he loved her and he wanted to talk and explain himself. Going into her messages, she pulled open his texts before quickly typing away. It's over, leave me alone Mattia. I hope you and Alondra are happy. Pressing send on the message, she then proceeded to pull up her contacts, scrolling til she was met with his name before blocking him. He was toxic to her; how could you claim to love someone when you could so easily cheat on them without a second thought?? At that moment she knew he just wanted to tell her everything she was hoping to hear, he just wanted back what he didn't fully appreciate til he lost.

Upon clearing up her notifications, she caught sight of her being tagged in multiple tiktoks comments. Clicking on one, she noticed it was under one of Mattia's new videos that he posted up that morning. Scrunching her eyebrows, she went to watch it in confusion. Seemingly it was a video of him lip syncing to So Bad by Lil Mosey. And it turned out to be a trend he'd been doing for the past week.

Going back into the comments, she had noticed most of them were of his followers asking if it was Ale before tagging her account in it. But only Ale knew the truth.. Sighing softly, she had second thoughts about commenting something petty before going into her own account. How was he texting her just last night apologizing and saying he loved her, but no longer than 8 hours later, he posted another video which clearly was meant for Alondra.

Just thinking of her supposed best friend made her blood boil and her face redden in anger. She had trusted her, she did whatever she could for the girl and all she expected in return was to respect her three year long relationship, but of course that wasn't one to happen. She wouldn't pay much mind to it though, knowing everything that happened was done with already and the both of them were dead to her.

She wouldn't let them have the upper hand, she wanted them to see that she was fine, she was thriving. And what better way to do that than to post a tiktok?? I mean can you blame her, that was the social media of today. Shuffling through the multiple sounds on tiktok, she finally came across the song The Hills by The Weeknd. She wanted something that could be left open for duets.

Looking in the mirror she had seen the swelling around her eyes from all the crying had seemingly gone down. Correcting her makeup to try and cover it up even more before starting to record. Once posted, within the first 5 minutes she had posted up the tiktok, she had received nearly 10k likes and 2k comments. Most of which were tagging people to duet it, and amongst those tags, there was people tagging Mattia. All she could do was roll her eyes before tossing her phone and going back to packing. She needed to do something to distract herself.