𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

After finishing up their time together, they had come to the agreement of possibly ditching the rest of the party; staying curled up in the bed, cuddling as they spent the rest of the night with just each other.

But their plans were soon cut short at the sound of pounding at the bedroom door, repeatedly.

"Well fuck me," Alessya groaned out as she covered her face with her hands

"Already did mamita," Mar responded back with a smile before placing a kiss upon her cheek and getting up to toss his clothes back on.

"Well I wouldn't need a reminder for that," she playfully said before curling up under the covers, the area between her legs being sore and throbbing.

"Oh, I got something for you," Mar informed before going over to where they had the gifts stored, looking for his gift amongst the others.

"Babe, you didn't have to, I thought we agreed that we wouldn't get each other anything." She poured softly as she sat up, wrapping the covers over her chest as she watched him.

"Yeah well you deserve the world, and I want to give you just that." He explained before coming across the wrapped box, picking it up before walking over to the bed to hand to Alessya. "Open it," he commanded as he sat across from her.

Just as she was about to protest, the look across Mar's face showed he wasn't playing around. Sighing softly she nodded her head before grabbing the box out his hand.

"You owe me for lying," she teased as she carefully removed the wrapping paper, being faced with a velvet box. "Mariano, I swear to g-" she began before being cut off.

"Ale, shut up and just open it." Mar interjected as he watched her, his face stoic but he was jumping around inside anxiously.

Glaring up at him, she listened to his words, proceeding to open the box before being faced with a gold necklace, Mariano's name spelled out on it. Laughing softly, she smiled up at him before placing the box off to the side and attacking him in a hug.

She could tell he was nervous to give it to her, to see what she thought about it. She found the thought of it to sweet, not exactly knowing why he'd give her his name though, they weren't even official yet..

"Mar baby, I love it, thank you!" She exclaimed as she kept herself wrapped in his warm embrace.

"Wait really?" Mar asked, shocked yet relieved to hear she approved of it. "Let's put it on you," he suggested as he kept her held tightly in his arms. Also afraid of letting her go and leaving her.

"Yes really you dork, I love it." She reassured him before nodding excitedly. Spinning around in the bed so her bare back faced him. Grabbing her hair with one hand as she lifted it to expose her neck, her other hand keeping the sheets pressed to her chest.

Smiling brightly, he gently grabbed the necklace out the box before placing it around her neck, clipping it shut. Making sure it was secure, he then proceeded to place some kisses upon the side of her neck. "Be mine?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body in closer to his, his face buried in her neck.

"Wait, seriously?" She asked, shock evident in her voice as she dropped her hair, placing her hands above Mar's as she leaned back against him.

"Yes seriously," he responded teasingly as he chuckled into her neck.

"Yes," she answered, a big smile evident across her face.

"Good, you're all mine now," he practically growled out possessively as he placed kisses over the love bites he had left all over her not too long ago.

All she could do was let out a laugh of enjoyment before rolling her eyes at his possessiveness. Staying in this position was enough to keep her content, wrapped up in his arms as she leaned back against his chest, him placing soft kisses upon her exposed skin.

"Come on, get dressed so we can head back down to the party." He said as he buried his face into her neck, wanting her to get ready, but not wanting to let her go just yet.

Pouting softly, she let out a soft sigh, knowing she couldn't abandon the party any longer. "Fine," she groaned out before wiggling out Mar's grasp and looking around the room for her clothes that were scattered. After dressing her too half, she came to the conclusion that her panties had disappeared, not being able to find them.

"Um babe, where'd you throw my panties?" She asked, confused to where they could've gone.

"They're right there," he informed, pointing out the fact that they were rested on the lamp shade beside the bed. Causing Alessya to turn red in embarrassment as she grabbed them and slid them back on. Grabbing her jeans beside the bed as she slid them over her smooth, slender legs as well.

After she had finished dressing herself back up, she slid on her shoes before standing before the mirror. Tossing her hair up into a messy bun to see her neck littered with multiple love bites and the necklace with Mariano's name across it. She couldnt help but to smile, sure the love bites looked a bit messy, but their sex just moments ago was as well.

Snapping from her thoughts, she fiddled around with the gold necklace before turning towards Mariano, seeing his own collection of hickeys scattered across his neck. Biting down on her bottom lip, she made her way over to where he sat on the edge of the bed, Mar's eyes never leaving her. Standing before him, she tossed her legs on either side of him, straddling him before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hi," she greeted softly as she stared into his bright green eyes.

"Hey," he replied as his hands snaked around her waist, landing upon her ass as he pulled her in closer to him.

"Wanna know a secret?" She questioned quietly as she inched closer to his face. To which all he did was nod in response, his eyes landing upon her plump lips, waiting for her to kiss him. "I heard what you said earlier," she admitted as her lips turned into a smile.

Mar's eyebrows scrunching in confusion, he looked up at her not knowing what she was referring to at first. But soon he was hit with sudden realization, when he had told her the L word. She could see he was frozen in shock, his eyes widening, not knowing what to say.

Opening his mouth to speak, he was at a loss for words, without being able to say anything more, he could only close his mouth, sitting there silently. Seeing how tense he was becoming, Alessya leaned in before placing a kiss upon his lips. A way of letting him know that she had no bad feelings towards it, she found it to be sweet.

"I think I might too," she whispered back before hopping off his lap and walking out the room with a smile across her face.