𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

— Over in FL with the duo and the new girls

While everyone dealt with their own demons back in Jersey and Canada; Alvaro and Roshaun were living their lives, unbothered.

While in Florida, getting settled into their new school and home, they had made a few friends and have actually had girls that caught their attention. It was difficult for them to trust at first because of their amount of tiktok clout, but they found people who could care less about it. Or so they say.

The boys had already been in Florida for a few months so no one was new to them, they had already become situated and gotten themselves girlfriends.

"Mi amor!" Alvaro called out as he laid in bed, typing away on his phone to Kairi and Alejandro.

"Yeah??" Jasmine responded as she made her way into the room, plopping down onto the bed beside him.

"So in a few weeks, Roshaun and I are headed to Jersey to visit the boys. You wanna come?" He asked before placing his phone down beside him to pay attention to her.

Alvaro could be a sweetheart when he wanted to be, but that didn't make him a saint. He was full of secrets, and the darkest one was the one he kept from his own best friend, Roshaun. Speaking of Roshaun, he had now made his way into the room with Audrey tucked under his arm.

Audrey was Roshaun's girlfriend, after the whole thing with Justice caused them to have a falling out, he decided to move on. Jasmine on the other hand was Alvaro's girlfriend; he was skeptical about her at first, but she played that game of hard to get and being uninterested in it, despite knowing who he was, and that's what drew him into her even more.

Soon enough Alvaro was brought out of his thoughts at the sound of Jasmine's voice speaking up in response to him, "um yeah that's fine by me. I'd just have to run it by my parents to be sure."

"Oh perfect! Well be sure to let them know that we're riding alone, since we plan to just crash at Alejandros house." Alvaro informed before pulling his phone back out.

What he hadn't noticed was that devious flint becoming evident in Jasmines eyes, a slight smirk plastered across her lips. But just as soon as they appeared, she covered it with a cheesy smile and soft eyes.

Jasmine had her own agenda in mind, and she planned to stick it out for as long as she could, as long as it took to become done.

"Sounds like a plan babe," she responded before lying back onto the bed, a smile plastered across her face of all the possibilities that were to unfold in a few weeks. One thing was clear, she was ready to meet the rest of the boys.

"Oh right, I totally forgot about that; babe did you want to go too?" Roshaun turned to ask his girlfriend Audrey, them sitting beside each other on his bed.

"I mean I'd love to, but my parents are super strict. So I think I'll just stay behind.." Audrey said with a soft pout, knowing no matter what she said, her parents wouldn't allow it. They still babied her.

— — — — —
— Back in Jersey with the girls

"Have you noticed Tia has been super dry lately?" Alondra questioned Yami as she sat at her vanity, applying makeup. Yami seated on her bed scrolling through tiktok.

Today was one of the days where they weren't around the guys, usually Yami was up Kairi's ass, but now that Mattia was away on a little trip, the boys and girls stayed separated. It coming to the point where Kairi wasn't even frequent with responding to Yami anymore, leaving her to overthink the entire day.

"Yami?" Alondra spoke up once more, trying to catch her attention. This being one of the times where she overthinks.

"Huh? Oh uh sorry, what happened?" Yami asked, snapping out her train of thoughts.

"I asked if it's just me noticing Tia becoming dry or have you noticed him acting strange too?" Alondra repeated as she began to curl her eyelashes.

"Well I mean, in my opinion, all the guys are acting a bit strange.. But yeah he's been super dodgy lately to you, and he hasn't posted any videos with Mar yet. Usually Mar and them are always posting videos.." Yami stated observantly, scratching her head in slight confusion over it.

"Yeah.. you're right," Alondra stated in realization, thinking about how the boys post everyday. But since Tia arrived, nothing with him has appeared.

"I mean there really isn't much that you can do even prove that he is with Mar.." Yami thought out loudly, not being the brightest right now. Clearly distracted and her mind focused elsewhere.

"I'm gonna text Mar," Alondra stated as she finished applying her mascara, standing to go get her phone.

She didn't want to seem like those crazy girlfriends that had no trust for their boyfriends, because she did, she was sure they were in love. But she wanted to be sure since he was busy. At least his friend could reassure her and let her know that he was fine.

marianoccastano

hey cutie, you don't really know me but i wanted to ask if mattia was with you? his flight landed yesterday, and ik yall have probably been busy guy bonding and stuff lol.

what?

mattia – he landed in canada yesterday saying he'd be staying with you for the week. Are you guys good?? Lol

dude, i didn't even know mattia was here. he didn't tell me shit.

wait, what?

exactly my reaction – are you sure he's in canada?

yeah, it shows it on his snap maps. But since idk where you live, I just figured it was your house..

nah, hasn't been around me ma

oh um, thanks anyway! guess I gotta figure this out..

found him.

wait, really?! That's great news!

he's with alessya

wtf..
seen @ 1:45pm

—————————————
this chapter fr whooped my ass to make, but from here on out it should go smoothly. Trying to complete this book in the span of the next 15 chapters or less. who do y'all think deserves endgame, if anyone 🤔