𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡

Seeing Mattia standing outside the store, Alessya's eyes widened in shock before quickly pulling out her phone. Mattia wanted to play dirty. He was there with one objective, and that was to break apart Ale and Mar.

Biting down on her lip, she quickly typed away on her phone. 'Meet by the fountain ASAP.' Sending the message, she looked back up at the doors, seeing Mattia received it considering he pulled his phone out. Looking back up to meet her gaze, he nodded his head before disappearing back into the crowd. Keeping his hoodie up and his head down.

Sighing softly, Alessya navigated herself out of the store through the back room once more. Making her way around the giant crowd forming as she bit down on her lip. The fountain was just on the opposite side of the store, away from the giant crowd. But still within eyesight.

No matter what shit she had to deal with, she still didn't want to miss the boys first M&G. She was proud of them and their accomplishments. Knowing they were happy and excited to meet their supporters.

Looking back over at the store, a smile made it's way across her face as she crossed her arms over her chest. Finally deciding to focus her attention on Mattia as her smile dropped.

"Damn ma, please, don't look too excited to see me now." He stated sarcastically before rolling his eyes.

"What do you want Mattia, why are you here?" Alessya asked impatiently, shifting her weight over to one foot as she stood her ground.

Shrugging, he began to speak nonchalantly, "I just figured Mar would love to hear about what a fun night we had last night."

Glaring up at him, she worriedly glanced back at Mar, seeing he was busy typing away on his phone. "You better fucking not," she spoke out lowly, anger laced in her tone.

"That's my boy, I feel like he deserves the truth. He needs to hear about how big of a whore you really are," he responded with a smirk.

Alessya's eyes threatened to spill over with tears. "What do you want from me Mattia? Can't you see I was happy before you showed up?" She questioned as she fought back the tears. Times like this is why she wished she wasn't such a softie, so weak and fragile.

"Oh babygirl, can't you see? I want you. I've always wanted you. You're just confused and upset right now baby.." he began as he pulled her into his arms, engulfing her into a hug. Looking over her head to see Mar watching the two, anger and hurt in his eyes. All Mattia did was smirk before continuing to speak. "You're not happy with Mar, you're just upset with me.. Baby can't you see, no one can make you happy like I can." He spoke out softly, placing a kiss on top of her head.

"No Mattia... Can't you see that I'm happier without you? Mar makes me happy, I think I'm ready to try and move on.." She spoke out lowly, keeping her eyes on their feet. Her conflicting feelings for both of the guys in her life were becoming too much, she was happy to just get it off her chest now.

Pulling away from the hug, he looked down at Alessya. Hurt and anger were evident in his eyes as he tried to catch her gaze. "What?" He asked as he wanted to hear her say it once more, not sure if he heard her correctly.

Sighing softly, she stood in silence. But the grip of Mattia grew tighter, causing her to flinch in pain. Finally building up the courage, she looked up to meet his hard gaze. "I love you Tia, so much. I always will, but you hurt me.. I think I'm ready to finally move on. I want to be with Mar." she stated as she wiggled herself out of Mattia's grasp.

Mattia couldn't help but to let a dry laugh escape his throat, thinking this had to be some sick joke. No way in hell was he about to lose his girl to Mariano.. Watching Alessya attempt to walk away, he grabbed hold of her by her wrist. His grip tight, cutting her circulation off so her hand turned purple. "Stop playing babe," he said through gritted teeth.

Yelping in pain, she tried to snatch her head out his grip. "Mattia, stop. Mattia, please, you're hurting me!" She pleaded as she continued trying to pull her hand away. When all efforts failed, she did the first thing she thought of. Bringing their hands up to her face before biting down on his arm, hard.

"Ah, you bitch!" He shouted out in anger and pain as he released her, bringing his arm in as he tried to rub the pain away.

Taking that as her chance, Alessya made her way into the store, navigating her way towards the back room and into creeps. Looking down at her wrist, she could see the bruise beginning to form in the shape of Mattia's hand. Flinching in pain as she ran her fingers over her swollen wrist. What'd I do to deserve this God? She thought to herself as she looked up towards the ceiling. Letting a lone tear roll down her cheek.

Quickly wiping it away, she looked off to the side, to see the doors opening and girls rushing in. But she wasn't oblivious to see that Mar had sent a glare in her direction. Why was he upset? Fuck, did he see her with Mattia?? Biting her lip nervously, she held back her tears as she watched the boys enjoy their time with their supporters.

All she could think about was Mattia, he was still going to be with her for the rest of the week. She knew if he was no longer here, then he'd be waiting for her at home. And god only knows what he had planned for her, and what he planned on doing to ruin her and Mariano..

—————————
Ok so a lot of y'all didn't realize that when mar found out ab Mattia being there, he was actually upset to see them together. Reason why he gave such dry responses. Just clearing up any confusion. But sorry I've been busy considering it was my birthday a couple days ago, and now I'm super sick so I have time to update now. I'll update once I get over 600 votes. Much love babies. ❤️