Kisame x child! reader

Character: Kisame Hoshigaki

Anime: Naruto

Kisame X Child! Reader

I love Kisame, I hope y'all are enjoying the book so far.

___________________________________________

The blue man was walking quietly through the woods, he had returned to the base after a long mission and wanted to take a dip in his favorite lake. It was somewhat near the base but just far enough in the woods to be hidden from anyone following any trail, the male actually greatly enjoyed his alone time. Though when he arrived he noticed something was different, there was a basket floating on the water. It looked to have been there a bit, but strangely hadn't sunk. As he got closer he heard soft whining, making him rush more than he was willing to admit. He stripped off his cloak and jumped in, once close enough he drug the basket to the edge of the lake and set it down at the edge before getting out.

Moving the damp blanket off the basket, he spotted a tiny infant inside. It was wrapped in a pink blanket so he assumed it was a little girl, her skin was incredibly pale and her lips had begun to turn blue. She was frail and underweight, and for some reason this pissed him off to no end. Sure he could be blood thirsty, and yes he has killed A LOT of people. But this was a baby, abandoned to suffer and die in this lake. He was fast to stand and lift the baby quickly, grabbing his cloak the shark man wrapped her up in it and rushed back to the base. He had came in right before a meeting it seemed, meaning everyone was sitting around in the living room. Konan was the first to notice the infant and stood from her spot, seeming alarmed by his appearance and sudden banging in. "Kisame? What's wrong?..." She and Pein approached him, watching as he adjusted his arms to show them the baby girl much more clearly. "I found her floating on the lake..." Konan seemed astonished as she looked at the baby, gently taking her from him and cradling her close. "Poor thing..." She looked to Pein pleadingly, the ginger male gave her a blank look as her eyes remained locked with his. "Fine... We can keep her... Itachi we got a mission for you." He had turned to the male immediately, making the weasel roll his eyes. Everyone knew Itachi had practically raised Sasuke, so it was logical he'd be the one sent out to get the things they would likely need.

                 🍼3 Months Later🍼

It had been 3 months since little (Y/N) came into the akatsuki, Kisame had stepped up as her guardian immediately. Of course Itachi had been having to teach him how to care for the child, but the shark man didn't mind the work as it was surprisingly taxing and reminded him how long it had been since someone had tested his endurance. (Y/N) loved him like no other, always smiling and giggling when he was around. He had honestly enjoyed it, (Y/N) loved him unconditionally no matter what he did or looked like. Right now the large man was holding her close to his chest, he was simply wandering around the base in his pj pants and tanktop. It was late at night and he was trying to put (Y/N) back to sleep, this had become a midnight constant. He was tired but patient, he was a night owl anyways and probably would have just gone out to the lake for a swim if she had stayed asleep.

The other's had surprisingly taken to the little girl, Kakuzu had even taken to bringing her little gifts on his way back from missions. Pein was fine with it because thanks to the little girl teamwork among the organization had increased, thus increasing productivity and income. He grinned as he looked down to see her eyes drifting to a close, one large hand  reached up and stroked her cheek gently. "Heh... Our little miracle..."

                   🍡5 Years Later🍡

"Daddy!" Kisame had looked up with a grin, he and Itachi had been away for a week on a mission and he had missed his little girl. They had been on the trail back to the base, the boulder infront was already in view and so was his little girl. He had stopped, quickly kneeling down and opening his arms. (Y/N)'s smile only widened as she ran right into his embrace, as he lifted her up she wrapped her legs around his waist and clung to him like a baby koala. "Welcome home daddy." He grinned as she cuddled into him, his footsteps lulling the little girl into sleep before they even made it back to the boulder. "I'm glad to be home... My little Miracle..."