Meliodas X Neko! Reader

Name: Meliodas

From: Seven Deadly Sins

______________________________

(Y/n) gave a happy smile as another customer entered the boar's hat tavern, she was a half demon of sorts the term used most often to describe her is neko. The town she lived in despised her, believing she was a bad omen. One day they set her home a blaze, she would have died had it not been for the blonde she now called captain. The group had been passing through, Meliodas had been quick to take action when he saw the girl caught under some wood as her house burned around her. After that she decided to go with them, working as a waitress for the last 6 months of her life. They had done so much in 6 months, the (H/c) haired girl had never thought she'd go on such adventures. Right now they were resting in a field by another town, the tavern becoming popular fast.

Currently it was around lunchtime on a beautiful spring day, (Y/n) rushed about to pass out food and take new orders. Being part cat she had a lot of speed and balance, making it easy for her to make sure Elizabeth didn't drop anything. Meliodas was watching her from the bar with a sweet smile, that smile that stole her heart. She blushed darkly at the thought as she went about her work, she actually enjoyed these days. It was a beautiful day and the air was so fresh, people happily chattered and ate. There was an energy there, one that (Y/n) loved. Her tail swished a bit as she moved up, even catching a plate Elizabeth had almost dropped.

She arrived at a table close to the door, 3 males had come into tavern and looked to be bounty hunters of sorts. Either way they were more than a little intimidating. "Welcome to the boar's hat, what can I get you?" Merlin had been feeling artsy one day, so they had finally gotten menus. She and Elizabeth were grateful for this, as it made their job easier. "Just a round will do little lady, though I wouldn't mind eatin ya later." He winked at her, making her blush but internally cringe at the poor attempt at a pick up line. She was quick to nod and make her way to the bar to tell Meliodas, something about his smile seemed less happy. The blonde had easily heard what the males said, even with all the noise he always knew what was happening in his territory. "Hey Cappy, something wrong?" The nickname made him chuckle, that happiness she gave him quickly returning. "Nothing to worry about, did you need something (Y/n)?" The young woman nodded, leaning against the bar. "I need 3 mugs of ale for table 4." Meliodas was quick to fill the mugs and place them on her tray, emerald eyes watching her retreating form as she walked away to give the men their drinks.

The short blonde watched her turn to the table beside the 3 men, her ears twitching as she could clearly hear the filthy things the 3 behind her were talking about. Unfortunately she didn't see the one closest to her reaching out to try and lift her skirt, though before his fingers came an inch closer to the fabric Meliodas was there. He held the man's hand by the wrist, squeezing harshly and making him cry out as all went quiet. (Y/n) had spun around, astonished to see the captain so angry. "Now hasn't anyone ever told you not to touch a woman without permission?" The other 2 jumped up, but Ban and King were quick to drop them to their knees. From there they threw the men outside, Meliodas turning to everyone with a smile and scratching the back of his head. "Sorry about that, everyone get back to eating and remember to keep your hands to yourselves. Ok?" Everyone seemed to nod simultaneously, (Y/n) was quick to step closer to the short male. Her ears laid back and tail curled around her waist, he may be smiling but she could still feel his irritation. "Hey Cappy?..."

When Meliodas looked to her he visibly relaxed, his smile becoming more real. "Sorry if I scared you, that guy was reaching for your skirt when you were taking orders." That had soothed the woman's anxiety, her ears and tail returning to normal. "Oh alright, thank you Cappy." A voice could be heard asking for a refill and (Y/n) was quick to respond, leaving the blonde to watch her walk away. He'd never let anyone touch her like that, not until he could make her his.