𝐱

the group of boys walked out of the school building

"agh, is ms. lun on crack? why is she giving so many assignments right before exams." beomgyu whined.
"i think all the teachers are, i have two essays due tomorrow...FOR MATH!" soobin rolled his eyes.
"what the fuck are you gonna write about?" taehyun sarcastically asked.
yeonjun giggled at the group.

"sHuSh, you're just laughing because your AP teachers don't give you shit!" taehyun whined
"where's the logic in that?" beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows.
"like you said, our teachers are on crack." soobin said making the taegyu boys nod.

[time skip]
the friend group decided to get something to eat at a nearby convenience store.
yeonjun was sipping on his coke can as he scrolled through twitter.
he followed a few kids from his school that had followed him.
yeonjun rarely tweeted on his main account, but he still managed to have 2k followers.

he scrolled through his timeline, liking a few incorrect exo tweets.
he raised his eyebrows a bit as he began to see some tweets from kids at his school...

-

@/LINALEE RETWEED
@/sarangsarah: k so now i'm in love with choi soobin...
like in a 'he can throw me to the floor type way' if y'know what i mean ;)

@/IELDAN
HOLY FUCK SOOBIN HAD A G L O W U P

replies....
@/jooesbitch: I HEARD HIS DEEP ASS VOICE DURING MATH AND I CHOKED
@/kirraaa: such a hottie..

@bhu.students
new talk of the school? choi soobin from classes A3 and C2A!
it's only been a day and he's already getting many fangirls and fanboys ;)

-

yeonjun clenched his can in his hand, it was already finished so it didn't explode but it crunched up.
"are people serious?!" yeonjun was taken aback by how open people were.
his school was one of the most popular in korea because of the previous graduating class.
"even the damn school campus page?!" yeonjun turned off his phone and nearly slammed it.

he had no clue why this made him so...upset?
he was never the type to be this way, like at all.
but something about the way people spoke about his soobin made him want to
stab something...

he took his fork his his clenched fists and let it's sharp ends go through a piece of his cake.
he jumped back into reality as he heard taehyun and beomgyu place their items on the table.
"what's up?" taehyun asked.
"nothing new from the last minute ago when you saw me." yeonjun shrugged off his previous thoughts.

what he didn't know is that soobin saw all his actions,
he saw yeonjun close his phone rather angrily,
he saw yeonjun clench his can into a small crumbled piece of trash,
he saw yeonjun carefully study his fork as it stabbed his cake...
"weird..."

[time skip]
{next day 6:52 A.M}

yeonjun closed his eyes as he felt the icy water from his shower hit him.
he carefully opened the bottle to his shampoo and poured some into his hand.
soobin had just gotten off the phone with him a few minutes prior, leaving yeonjun to his thoughts.
his oh so confusing thoughts.

it frustrated the boy, he didn't know why he felt this way.
it was distracting him from his whole day and he wanted them out.
it was like a sudden switch flipped inside of him.
he tried to hide it, but it was no use...
soobin was definitely starting to notice something.

"oh god..." he sighed as the cold water washed out his hair.
if soobin ever found out he was sure the younger would think he was weird and break-up with him.
after he was done he stepped out and stared into the mirror.
he brushed out a few strands of his hair and closed his eyes.
"today, you will be 'normal.'" he told himself,
whatever that meant.

(a/n: ahaha n o r m a l)

[time skip]
{10:45 a.m.}

well...let's just say yeonjun didn't keep his promise.
he first walked onto campus and spotted the rude appearance of his boyfriend.
soobin was wearing his white button up with the first two buttons undone.
his blazer was pushed back as his hands rested in the pockets of his
tight black jeans that were allowed on uniform days.

not to mention the lip tint soobin started wearing which just made his lips...
'oh so appealing' to yeonjun.
yeah...this is something yeonjun would never get used to.
besides that, the day went by okay.

yeonjun's thoughts seemed to settle down and he was happy with just
sitting with his boyfriend in between periods.
but now, here was in english class.
he tried to focus on his work the teacher had assigned before stepping out of the classroom,
he really did,

but the shameless gossiping from his classmates about his boyfriend was a huge distraction.
he wanted them to just shut up, but he was too shy to ever say anything.
he wanted them to stop, he wanted them to know exactly that soobin was his.
he wanted to show them, and he let his mind run wild with all the ways he could.
even...the not-so-sane ones.

[time skip]

"okay, bye bin!" soobin felt yeonjun peck his cheek before skipping into his house.
he smiled to himself and turned to walk away when he saw the door close.
he really couldn't handle the fact that he had scored his yeonjunnie, his petal...
he spoiled the boy and loved him to death.

soobin finally arrived at his house and decided to shower.
he grabbed his clothes and turned on the water.

lately people haven't been messing with yeonjun,
just mostly annoying soobin with their cOnFeSsIoN's
the students constantly pestered him and took the time away he could use to be talking to his petal.
although he did notice the mood change in his boyfriend..
it started to remind soobin of himself in a way...
cute.

[- -]

"stop! let me go!" the girl screamed as she tried getting away from the grip she was held in.
"HELP! SOMEO-" her screaming was cut off.
"BE QUIET!" the man let go, her frail body fell to the floor.
she tried to get up and scramble away...
but the knife that stabbed into her abdomen stopped her...

the knife fell to the floor as the boy breathed heavily,
watching the girl bleed out.

"what have i done...?"