Immediately afterwards, he felt another hand enveloping his wrist, then he was pulled upwards within an instant; almost as if he was as light as a feather.

"You suck at climbing." Jeongguk stated once Taehyung was sprawled across the roof; catching his breath.

"Well, I apologize for being inexperienced in.." He waved to his surroundings, then continued. "All this."

Jeongguk laughed and then crouched down beside the other, poking his side. "C'mon, get your lazy ass up. We're nearly there anyway."

"Where are we going?"

"The supermarket."

Taehyung's head shot up in confusion and disbelief. "Oh, I'm sorry, what did you just say?" He sat up and groaned slightly, since the gravel underneath him wasn't an exactly comfortable cushion for his butt.

"..The supermarket?" Jeongguk repeated, slowly raising an eyebrow, which tugged on the growing smirk.

"Jeongguk, are you serious? The supermarket is literally fifteen minutes away, and you want to spend that time damaging your joints instead of walking like a normal person?"

Jeongguk shrugged in response, not really caring. "I'm used to it, can't do anything about wanting to take a shortcut. Let's continue, alright?" He leaned down and pecked Taehyung's forehead carefully, then started running ahead in the direction of the supermarket, then took a big leap to jump across the building - resulting in him having to roll across the ground when landing; all to avoid the impact of the shock on his joints.

After the continuous running and jumping, the pair arrived at the supermarket more quickly than they intended. They carefully maneuvered their way down the building, then landed on the ground with harsh thuds.

Taehyung dusted off any dirt from his trousers, then turned to Jeongguk as they entered the supermarket. "I thought you don't have any money on you?"

"I don't, just follow me."

They made their way through the endless crowds that wandered in and out of the stores around them, however they didn't pay attention to any of the mindless faces. After about three minutes of plain walking, Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's wrist and they quickly turned around the corner to go into the toilets.

Thankfully, nobody was currently occupying any of the cubicles; Jeongguk didn't care if any man was peeing elsewhere, his priority was the cubicles.

Jeongguk turned to Taehyung and dragged him into one of the cubicles, then closed the door.

"What are you doing? If you wanted to make out then you could've done it already.." Taehyung murmured in confusion, watching Jeongguk's every movement.

The younger dug his hand through his jacket's inner pockets before revealing two screwdrivers. He took one and placed the other one in Taehyung's hand, then he told Taehyung to stay quiet and watch.

Taehyung complied, then tried to stay quiet even as the sound of a lonely man urinating echoed throughout the entire toilet.

Jeongguk took his screwdriver and turned his attention to the toilet paper container; using the tool to unscrew the screws which were bolted into the wall to keep the container stable. He then let the screws fall onto the floor whilst he let them loose, then was thankful when the container finally fell onto the floor.

"You do realize that a pack of toilet papers literally cost almost next to nothing, right?" Taehyung questioned with an amused look on his face.

Jeongguk turned around with an 'does-it-look-like-I-have-money' look on his face. "Whatever, get screwing." He said before taking out the toilet paper and placing it neatly in the toilet seat, piling them on top of each other.