19

jjk.

A nervous chuckle was emitted through the earpiece, and Yoongi mumbled "Please, next time just turn off the mic."

Jeongguk internally screamed at Yoongi, then he pulled away from Taehyung and muttered "Cockblocker."

Taehyung couldn't stop laughing at Jeongguk's reaction to Yoongi, then he clicked his earpiece and said "Jimin, where are you right now?"

"Out."

"Out where?"

"Going back to the hotel."

"Okay but how far away from the hotel are you?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

Taehyung stopped functioning for a good minute or so, right until Jeongguk started waving his hand in front of Taehyung's face - his personal favourite way in which to grab a person's attention.

Taehyung blinked hard and shook his head so that he could warp himself back into reality, then he turned around and kaboom, Jimin was leaning against a wall; furiously typing away on his phone. "Have you lovebirds finished yet?" Jimin asked without glancing up at the pair of them.

"We're not lovebirds!" Jeongguk defended the pair of them and they both exchanged awkward glances, knowing that the situation was complicated right now. He leaned a bit closer to Taehyung and whispered "Can we talk about it later? Some time after I finish beating Jimin's ass?"

"Your mic is on, idiot." Jimin muttered and Jeongguk started charging to at the older, yelling out in anger.

To this, Jimin laughed and started running away from the baby's grasp, then he teased Jeongguk by throwing out phrases such as "lil' baby didn't knoow that his mic was on," and "lil' baby has a such a teeny-weeny memory," however, it was all said in such a funny accent that Jeongguk was provoked even further.

Taehyung rolled his eyes whilst watching the pair of them mess around the lonely streets, then he called out "I don't know about you two, but I'm going back! Last one there has to wake up Yoongi tomorrow morning!"

Taehyung already had a head start compared to the other two, and once he had said his previous statement, he witnessed Jeongguk and Jimin whip their heads around within an instant, then they let go of each other's faces and were practically scrambling just so that one was in front of the other.

The pure terror that was evident in their eyes upon hearing Taehyung's words was simply humorous, since their eyes had opened as wide as saucers and the fear of horror was radiating off them.

The rain from earlier had resumed by now, and it was pouring down harder than ever; almost as if somebody had piled up the entire ocean in a bucket and decided to throw it all over the three boys.

They all took off running in the train; their hair stuck onto their foreheads; droplets of rain crashed down onto their eyes; their mouth were wide open from their constant state of happiness. Apart from the harsh raining, their shouts were the only thing that resonated through the nighttime - completely disturbing the neighborhood's peace. The same peace which the police had originally tried so hard in maintaining with endless warnings and the "no noise after 9 o'clock" posters which they taped onto buildings at every corner. Yeah, no there definitely wasn't going to be any peace with those guys around..

After all of that intense sprinting, the trio arrived at the hotel, so Jeongguk and Jimin rushed ahead of Taehyung just so that neither of them actually had to wake up Yoongi tomorrow morning. They all hunched over and placed their hands on their knees whilst catching their breath, then Jeongguk jumped up and yelled out in victory.