13

kth.

After a long journey and tiring whines, the guys arrived back to their district. The time they spent away was barely bearable for them, considering how they rarely leave home in the first place.

"Home sweet home!" Another whine escapes somebody's mouth, making Seokjin groan in the driver's seat.

"Can somebody shut those kids up? It's literally been-" Seokjin glances down at the watch that rested peacefully on his wrist; completely undisturbed, "-three minutes and twenty-seven seconds since somebody else whined the exact same thing! It feels like i'm in a car with parrots."

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at that. It's true, everybody seems to be missing home big time - apart from Taehyung himself. There's an uneasy feeling etched in the back of his mind which never misses a second to haunt Taehyung's mind. However due to the absence of any knowledge on what this feeling can be about, Taehyung remains silent to avoid placing pressure on somebody.

He glances down at his lap and admires the younger male who's comfortably resting on his thigh. Jeongguk had earlier been noticeably tired, so Taehyung offered him a 'pillow', a.k.a his thighs. Jeongguk was covered in a single blanket; which he tightly gripped onto and pulled close to him. The scarcely audible snores sounded relaxing to Taehyung's ears; giving this 'road trip' a more pleasing atmosphere.

Jeongguk turned to the other side after a few moments of shuffling around, then Taehyung's view seemed suddenly hilarious.

Jeongguk was gently smacking his lips together, unconsciously licking them in the process. He sniffed a couple of times, creating tiny creases on his skin between his eyes that were now becoming more prominent which each sniffle.

However, that wasn't the point as to why Taehyung was having trouble stifling his laughter. You see, Jeongguk has been sleeping on his back previously, yet now he had turned to sleep on his side, and he was facing Taehyung.

Jeongguk's nose is literally inches away from Taehyung's crotch.

A few more sniffles follow afterwards and Taehyung now has to bite on his finger to avoid any sort of noise from being emitted from his body. Don't laugh, Taehyung, don't laugh!

Taehyung tries to look around the setting to take his mind off the situation, but unfortunately, he catches Jimin's eyes. The older is watching the boys with amusement, immediately understanding why Taehyung is having trouble holding back a laughter.

Taehyung's body slowly starts shaking as he releases a couple of chuckles  and in moments like these, he's thankful that Jeongguk is a heavy sleeper. There's absolutely no idea how he would be able to explain to Jeongguk the situation he found ludicrous.

Taehyung hangs his head low as he suppresses his laughter, then he focuses on Jeongguk again. With a bit of hesitation, he brings a hand up to Jeongguk's cheekbones. Soft. He traces down his skin, along the jawline and he just barely brushes the crevice of the younger's lips.

He brings his hand away to avoid causing confusion to others, but he just desperately wanted to feel the skin under his hands. It's been a long time that he's traced somebody's skin mindlessly without any care in the world.

"Hey, Taehyung?" Jimin brings Taehyung out of his daze and he feels alarmed for a moment; not wanting to have been caught. He slowly brings his gaze upwards to where Jimin is seated, then he arches an eyebrow to allow Jimin to continue.

"Why don't we bring the guys over to our house?"

He ponders on the thought for a little longer than necessary, drawing his lips together into a thin line. "Elaborate."