16

kth.

For the majority of the remaining day, it appeared that Taehyung and Jeongguk had decided to spend their time together in the mall. Earlier after breakfast, everybody had agreed upon meeting again at the hotel at around 6 o'clock, as this was an ideal time to start off their plan. All shifts would be finished, all groceries and other necessities would've been bought by the time and any sleep would've been gained. Either way, the time was perfect.

Whilst the majority of the group had decided to prepare for their chance to grab guns from the police, Taehyung and Jeongguk believed that it was suitable to go window-shopping - hey, nothing wrong with that. Right? That's what they believed, until they were being chased out of stores with one of the managers holding a broomstick; swaying it from side to side as if they were some mindless, annoying flies.

"Don't come into the store if you're going to make a mess! Grow up.." the manager hollered after the pair once they were chased out of the store, and Jeongguk couldn't help but laugh whilst clutching his stomach.

"D-Dude.. did you see the look on his face? He looked exasperated!" Jeongguk murmured under his breath since the manager continued to send them death glares; the broom still swinging from side to side as an indication to stay away.

"Exasperated? Since when did you swallow a dictionary?"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and nudged Taehyung in the rib cage, then he started pulling the older towards another store - another prey to the pair. "Shut up, it's fancy, so I memorized it, alright? It's pretty funny to piss of Seokjin by mentioning how he looks exasperated twenty four seven." Jeongguk snickered, scrunching his nose at the thought of the oldest guy throwing a sandal at him quite recently.

"You sure do know how to piss others off, don't you?" Taehyung smirked and threw an arm around Jeongguk's shoulders to pull him in closer, then the older closed in his arm so that he could put the younger in a headlock.

"I- Get off me," Jeongguk murmured, trying to escape from Taehyung's grasp, but the latter had a stronger grip. "I'll bite you."

"Kinky."

"Says you," Jeongguk smirked and then continued to walk towards the next store. "Anyway, didn't Namjoon ask us to grab a couple of things from the store?"

"I thought they were doing that?"

"No?"

Taehyung sighed and then shook his head lightly. "Alright, what do we need?"

"Sunglasses."

"I'm being serious, Jeongguk." Taehyung entered the store along with Jeongguk and then observed their surroundings; luckily, there weren't any angry, furious managers sending death glares at them. "What do we actually need to grab?"

Jeongguk pondered for a moment and then started reciting the exact conversation he had with Namjoon previously, then he started listing the items whilst counting on his fingers. "Let's see.. rope, gloves, a sewing kit and.. your heart." Jeongguk said with a smirk, before sending a wink into Taehyung's direction.

"Ha, real funny. Alright, Mr. Flirt. Let's grab those things and continue with.. whatever we were occupied with earlier." Taehyung's eyes started scanning the current environment they were in and he almost immediately located a stand which was selling leather gloves. He walked over in a fast pace and started inspecting the sizes of those gloves, then he leaned down to look for more pairs.

Once he leaned down, his eyes met with Jeongguk's - who was on the other side of the stand, waiting for Taehyung's orbs to meet his. He stuck out a tongue and threw a pair of gloves at the older guy's face, then shot off running into another direction. Taehyung - who wasn't having any of this - was already prepared to throw another pair of those squeaky chicken toys at Jeongguk, but refrained from doing so.