Chapter 6- Going out wasn't such a good idea

Start from the beginning

"And you, Momo unnie. You need the most care even when you're sober." Says Jihyo as she grabs the soju bottle away from Momo. She pours a shot of soju and hands me the glass. She looks at me and smiles weakly.

"Yah. Isn't that too much? Take it back." It sounded like Momo's a little offended. She's starting to act like a teen going through puberty again. It's weird how puberty came late to her. I don't know, maybe she's just moody.

"I'm not taking anything back. " Jihyo sticks her tongue out. Momo gave her a dirty look.

Ohhh, I smell a diss track in the making.

"You're no fun. That's why you look old." Snaps Momo back. Jihyo looked bothered with Momo's comment. I guess she's ready to fire back.

"You always drop your food when you eat, do you have a hole on your chin?" Jihyo snaps back to Momo. I look over to Momo and see fire burning in her eyes. Jihyo's clearly enjoying the sight because she looked satisfied with her clap back.

Oh God. Do I have to endure their bickering here? Jeez. I went to a club to relax, not to hear a flip top battle. Why the hell are they dissing each other right now? What the hell is wrong with them, really?

"Your voice is so loud, you don't need a microphone!" Snaps Momo to Jihyo back. Jihyo's eyes widen.

"Really? Well ... You look weird when you dance!" Jihyo shouts at Momo. Good thing the club music was loud enough, if it wasn't loud enough, people would be staring at us.

"What? What's so weird about it?" laughs Momo. "Want me to dance for you? I'll give you the lap dance of your lifetime." Winks Momo. Jihyo's jaw drops wide open causing Momo and me to laugh hysterically. Well, I guess Momo won this battle. Momo one, Jihyo zero.

The both of them stop and they settle. Momo wore this smile of victory while Jihyo sighed in disappointment. She looked at me and I can see she wants to change the topic.

"I called Jeongyeon, I won't be able to take care of the both of you once the alcohol kicks in, okay?" says Jihyo.

I look at her in protest. Is this her way of getting back at me and Momo?

"Whyyyy?" I pout. I feel my movements getting lighter. Jihyo looks at me blankly. I look over to Momo whose cheeks have become really flushed. Momo smiles at me, her smile sent a shiver through my spine. She's creepy sometimes. "You know Jeongyeon sucks the fun out of anything!" I complain. Momo nods in agreement with what I say.

"You know how much I love Jeongyeon." Says Momo in an assertive tone. "But then again, the girl's got no jams. You have to admit that Jihyo-ssi." She looks at Jihyo, her eyes wanting approval.

"That's the reason why I called her. Jeongyeon will suck the fun out of tonight which will make you guys drink less. Therefore, this will make our trip home easy and safe." Jihyo smiles. She seemed satisfied enough with her reasoning, all I know is that she's also no-fun like Jeongyeon. Party poopers.

I can't believe I'm friends with these dorks.

"Well, you're no fun." Says Momo in a defeated tone. She looks at Jihyo and signals her to fill her shot glass with some more soju. Damn, this girl can drink. Jihyo then fills Momo's glass like the submissive younger girl that she is.

"Damn girl, you can pour drinks well." Momo says as she was starting to slur. Momo pats Jihyo's head lovingly as she smiles at the girl. Even though they bicker the most, I can still see the affection they have for each other.